Chapter 11

At home my unease at the vision never left in fact it only grew worse. After dropping my third blood bag. I still felt the unease but it was there at the back of my mind. never quite gone but still there taunting me with its unknown fate.

I couldn't sit still someone was going to die and I had to do something to prevent it. Pulling out my phone I called Ana but she wasn't responding and after the third try I gave up and threw my phone on the bed with a frustrated scream.

I had to do something , a flash of the vision suddenly flashed in my mind. Blonde hair and a flash if blue. What could be happening now? I wondered could the person who is about to die be frolicking around in ignorance of what is to befall her? no I had to do something. I couldn't ignore it Aunt Mauve raise me better than that.

I suddenly had an idea. Ana isn't the only witch I know. and then with a smile I was out of my room and into Trish's room in a flash. vampire speed you gotta love it.

Trish was curled up in her bed with her laptop, her phone and a book which from the cover I knew to be Fifty Shades Darker.

"Trish I think I know how to figure out who the person in my vision is." I told her and immediately she was up from her bed and giving me an expectant look.

"So what is it ?" she asked.

I walked around her room in circles as I told her my new idea.

"You see Trish Ana Isn't the only witch I know. what about Emily? I sensed a respectable amount of power coming from her maybe she could help."

Trish looked thoughtful. Maybe she does look like she knows what she's doing.

After calling Emily who agreed to be here we waiting outside for her. Zeph was out for some vampire meeting or so and we had the house to our selves .

Finally Emily pulled out to the front of the house and got out in a black tank top, blue shorts and flip flops. Her light chocolate colored flawless skin looked beautiful against her wide brown eyes.

"So ladies let's get down to business." she said while we walked up the stairs. I felt like we were moving too slow but if course Emily could move as fast as a vampire or werewolf.

We got to the living room were we all sat opposite each other. I told Emily about my vision and we were pondering on a solution.

She had brought out her family grimoire. And I had brought out my mothers grimoire. well I guess it's also mine too from the witch aspect of it.

Some grimoires run in the family for centuries and my mothers certainly had some old writings in it at the beginning.

"I got it!" Emily said excitedly I looked at her.

"Well what's it?" Trish asked beating me to it.

"According to my Grimoire there is a ritual we can do. It has to be done in honor of Nyx as she is the goddess of the Night and divination. the ritual is most potent on the full moon but witches of high power can cast without the full moon." she said.

"Can I take a look at your grimoire." I asked and almost hesitantly she handed it to me.

I looked at the page. It read.

To the Goddes Nyx.

A circle to be cast to the queen of the night.

Three brave souls come to ask for the blessing of Nyx for the blessing and the clearance of sight.

Two keepers to recite the ancient spell and only then will Nyx come and one shall wish for the clearance of sight.

I read over the spell slowly and stood up and gave Emily her grimoire. I already knew the spell off hand as it's natural with with witches. The spell was at the tip of my tongue I knew I had no problem pulling it off.