Part 3

All 4 of us just sitting there laughing and wilding like usually, several hours passed by. It was getting late and my ma still hadn't got home. I could tell Dee was getting aggravated by the look on his face cause his phone kept vibrating i assumed it was his girlfriend cause I don't think nobody else would be calling like that over and over. It didn't bother me tho. 'Sometimes I could just catch myself staring at him, he was sooooo fckn cute, and his smile was to kill for. I knew I had to have something his girlfriend didn't cause we hadn't even had sex yet!! None of my friends could believe it but it was sooo true!! But boy did I want him in the worst way. Have you every just had an orgasm from someone just touching you. That's just how much I wanted him. I never wanted anyone like that. As they got ready to go he have me a kiss and walked out the back door. As much as I didn't want him to leave i didn't want him to stay to late either cause he stayed like 15 minutes away. Rere was just staring at me. I was trying hard to avoid looking at her "You love that nigga don't you" she chuckled. I finally looked at her, "Girl who? Me? Psss" I said waving her off. She just laughed and shook her head. Bout 30 minutes passed and it was going on 11. So I took Rere home. I should've made her ass walk she stay right down the road. On my way back from dropping her off i picked Jana up from her boyfriends house. She was staying with me tonight so I could do her hair. As she got in the car I was killing myself laughing. "Bihh you gotta new walk don't ya" I teased. She laughed "man he be doing to much we can't ever just do the basic". I just laughed at her ass. Pulling into my yard I noticed my ma had gotten there. Her and my brother both were knocked out in her bed, I didn't even bother them. Me and Jana both went and took a shower. And after deciding to do microtwist I started on her head. Several hours went by and I had done half of her head. We both went and laid down. And soon fell asleep.