Part 5

Finally getting all of those thoughts out of my head, I got myself together, and got ready for the party. I was actually feeling myself that night, I felt thick af in them fishnets and shorts. Nobody couldn't tell me nothing. I keep a couple bad bitches with me too, so you know Rere and Jana showed out too. We went an hour late on purpose leaving us to park further on down the road. Soon as we got down to where the crowd was, I felt plenty of eyes on us, but it was fine with me. The first people Rere and I spotted were Dee, Mario, and their crew. So Rere walked over and spoke to Mario. While I was talking to a couple people from my class, Jana disappeared and came back with us some straw-ber-ritas I really didn't plan to drink, but the hell with it. Soon as I was turning up Jana came and grabbed me and pointed over Dee nem way and said "look at this bitch". I looked and to my surprise him and his ol lady were hugged up damn near needing a room. But shid ain sweat it, I just entertained my ex Cortez a lil bit that night to piss Dee off! Sure enough it worked cause he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. The party was coming to an end and everyone was about to head to IHOP! Mario hopped in the car with us, I had no idea why. Soon as we pulled up to IHOP we noticed that Hawk was there . Hawk was Rere's ex, her main, yep the one she was still fckn. "There ya boy ain't it" Mario teased. Rere just waved him off. I could tell she was nervous af. Me and Rere noticed Hawk walking towards the car, so we both got out. "What the fuck I told you bout being with this nigga Re?" Hawk said pointing at Mario. Mario just laughed at him. "Jana get your brother" Rere told Jana. Hawk went back towards his car yelling "this shit ain't over, pop the trunk man". Mario leaned on the car & just chuckled "Somebody give this lil nigga a pacify he out here cryin like a lil baby." Finally getting Hawk in his car him and his crew drove off.