Part 11

That morning I was awaken by a lot of commotion. Then a few minutes later Rere came in the room closing the door behind her. It looked like some was up so I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. "What's wrong?". It took her a while to say something then she finally did. She sounded so worried, "Man how bout they gotta warrant out on Mario and been looking for him every since he got out of the hospital." I was so confused "For what?" She started pasting "They think he had something to do with killing Hawk, but he really didn't, it was no way he coulda he was in the damn hospital, Somebody got to be snitching for them folks to even know about the beef they had them folks out to get bae fr, he ain't even do shit, this shit ain't even right they not even worried about who shot Mario instead they tryna put him behind bars it ain't adding up" she said bursting in tears. I felt so bad for her I couldn't do nothing but smh cause one thing for sure he was in the hospital during that time and two things for certain he had nothing to do with it. Mario and Dee came in the room, everybody was just exchanging looks, it was a awkward silence for a long time. "Look, I just been chillin lately and for these folks to think I had some to do with that bs is really fucked up, just to let these pussy ass crackers know ain got shit to do with it, ima gone head and turn myself in, they can't get me for shit I ain't do right, Ain doing no explaining to them bitches either, whatever happens just happens they can't hold a real nigga down for to long anyway". I could tell Dee didn't agree with none of that by the look on his face. "but Mario---" Rere said with tears rolling down her face. "Look Rere it's for the better, let me do what I gotta do, now come on and drop me off". It was as if she was froze, she didn't even budge, then she just broke down. He picked her up and they left out the room. I felt like he was giving her some act right cause bout 30 minutes later they were headed out the door. Dee was quiet every since Mario left, I knew when something was really bothering him cause he didn't wanna be bothered and he slept all day. It was eating me alive to see him like that, so I finally got up and went in the room and tried to make him feel a lil better, I did a few tricks and he finally gave in and begin to interact too. We both wore each other out but it didn't even matter. Soon as Rere got back, he grabbed the keys and left without telling me where he was going. So Rere and I just found a movie on tv with our lonely asses. It was going on 1 and Dee still hadn't got home, I was never the type to be clingy or just question what he had going. I stayed up a few more minutes and he still hadn't got back. So I just decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. Soon as I got comfortable in bed he came home I pretended to be sleep when he walked in the room, he through his phone on the bed beside me and went straight in the bathroom to take a shower, I noticed it was still unlocked so I picked it up and started going through it? Who wouldn't have. I saw hella messages from his ex girlfriend according to him, but the messages clearly showed they were still together, I just placed the phone back where it was, and silently cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe he lied to me, but I did indeed set myself up for this shit. Several weeks passed Rere had gone back home and Mario still hadn't been released. Almost every day I thought about going home and leaving Dee alone for good, but it seemed like EVERY time I made up in my mind to leave he would always put it on me and make me reconsider, we had been having sex so much to the point it was ridiculous, but I didn't even care. One morning I got a text from Rere saying she wanted to meet up cause she had something to show me, I usually slept late af, but this time I got up bright and early to meet her at the mall. As I was during my daily morning routine, I felt sick as hell all of a sudden, so I got in the shower, I threw up all in the shower, I was tempting to call and tell her I couldn't come but I didn't bail I cleaned up and got myself together and I went on. As I arrived at the mall, we met up at the food court, "wassssup" I said. "Girl you getting fat, you ain't pregnant is ya" She teased. "But real talk, I think I knew who did it after all" she added trying to talk in codes. Really not wanting to hear anything else about the Hawk situation I sighed and asked, "whooo". She pulled out her phone and showed me a text that said 'you like how I handled that right' it was from her step brother Chris. I starred at it for a long time without saying nothing, I understand being happy bout it not being Dee or Mario fr, but little did she know she didn't need to take that information to heavy because she couldn't help Mario cause then she'd be giving Chris away, but neither could she keep covering up for Chris and keep Mario in jail for something he actually didn't do. It was something FOR HER to think about and also a couple of sacrifices for her to make that was something I couldn't help her with..