Part 2

Jana and Rere were laughing by the time I hung up the phone. "Hell wrong with y'all" I said looking at them with an attitude. They both said nothing, still laughing. Me and Dee had been talking every since I was younger, we weren't were I wanted us to be because he had a girlfriend, his girlfriend had graduated a year or two ago and wasn't even from round here, it didn't even didn't bother me much that he had one unless someone brought it up while I was round, it made it seem like she didn't even matter he always told me I was his future and I believed just that, I must say I was in love. Pulling up in my yard I noticed no one was there. So we all got out and went in. I called my ma phone twice she didn't answer neither time. So I left it alone. I ordered us a pizza from the convenient store uptown so we had to wait 20 minutes before going to get it. Before i knew it Jana had walked down the road to her boyfriends Rasheed's house, probably to get her some, I swear them two never got tired of fuckn. 20 minutes passed so me and Rere headed up town to get our food. I pulled up and parked, Rere notices everything, she pointed cross the street to the square and said shocked "Ain't that Dee car?" I looked and said "it damn sho look like it". So I walked in the store and went straight to the cash register and told them i had placed an order not even paying attention to the back of the store someone walked up behind me saying "Damn ma let me get your number" I already knew who it was feeling myself showing all 32 I turned around slowly and put my hand on my hip and asked "What you doing down here?" He smiled, placing his stuff on the counter, "I was just bout to come on your side of town". The cashier said interrupting us and handing me my pizza, "$10.02 ma'am" Dee looked at me and then her, and said "it's together". I looked shocked and slid my money back in my back pocket. As we walked out the door. I smiled and said "thanks bae" He squeezed my butt and said said "it's nothing big baby". He got in his car and we all left from uptown. As we pulled in my yard, he soon pulled up behind me. Not knowing his home boy, Mario was in the car with him. Rere liked to had a heart attack.