Part 14

As I pulled into the yard, I thought about packing my stuff and leaving. But I pushed that thought to the back of my head. Although it was late I found a movie on LMN and stayed up for Dee. I was falling asleep until I heard some keys at the door. He came in and sat on the sofa beside me and pulled out his phone. I knocked it out his hand. "Man why you wanna play?" He said and picked it up. "You ready to talk about this?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me and back down at his phone "do you know what time it is it can wait til the morning" I rolled my eyes so damn hard. "You know what" I said getting up heading to the steps. "Man chill out" he said grabbing me and pinning me on the sofa. I tried with all my might to get l, I was swinging and everything, I finally just gave up cause he was way to strong. "Alright, alright, get off of me" I said surrendering. He let me up and pulled me into his lap. "You ready now?" I asked. "Okay, look man, im finna tell you like this, Shaniyah claim im her baby daddy, I swear to god I don't remember fucking her raw I didn't want to tell you, cause I didn't think it concerned you I mean you can't be mad cause even if it is mine cause it happened before you." I shook my head and asked "so what y'all gone do, y'all gone get a paternity test?" He took a deep breath and said "already did just waiting on the results but a big part of me believes it ain't even mines." I just shook my head and got up. He tried grabbing me again but I moved my hand so he couldn't. "You said you wanted to talk Mia" I just shot a bird and hurried up the steps. I could hear him laughing and I heard him turn the tv off. I was in the mirror pulling my hair up so I could take a shower when he bursted in the door, it wasn't that I was scared but I still found myself jumping. "You want me to help you?" Me chuckled. "Naw I don't want you to do shit". He started laughing. "Why you playing that roll" I turned around, leaned on the dresser and looked at him "What roll Dee?" "That hard roll, you ain't hard." He said grabbing me and slamming me on the bed. "Deeeeee, man why you wanna play?" He started tickling me, I'm steady trying to get up! Then he stopped, got on top of me and pinned me down holding my hands and started kissing me, I was moving my head acting like I didn't want him kissing me when I really did. He went down to unzip my pants but i wouldn't let him. He started kissing my neck , and he tried once more to unzip my pants. I moved his hand and said "No you ain't getting none, I'm still mad at you." "I should be the one mad" he chuckled "Whatever" I said waving him off. "But I can't even argue with that, man let me go fix this" he said pointing at his hard member. I still was sitting on the bed, but he got up and heading out the room. Before he got to the door good he mumbled "Yeen wanna do shit? But I bet you got wet af off of that." "Fuuuuuck youuu" I screamed out the room. "I tried!" he screamed back." I just laughed and went in the bathroom. I started to regret telling him no the more I thought about it..