Don't you knock?

Naruto looked up in surprise, his face bright red , his arms around the other teen.

" y-you do?"

He stammered flushing deeper

Sasuke rolled his grayish black eyes

" your such a dobe"

Naruto could feel his heart hammering .

Was this a joke? Some terrible cruel joke?

"say It again ..."

The blonde whispered.

Sasuke leaned down to Naruto 's ear putting his lips so close they were almost touching the other boys ear .

" I said . I love you"

Naruto closed his eyes letting a chill run through him , sasuke's breath was warm , his voice was low and his lips we're tickling his ear .

" Do you mean it?"

Naruto whispered worriedly.

Sasuke looked back down at Naruto 's beautiful face and smiled.

" I promise"

Naruto 's blue eyes went wide with shock and amazement .

" your smiling...like you used to"

Sasuke leaned down closer to the blondes face his raven locks falling as he moved his face even closer .

" you make me...happy......."

Naruto remembered sasuke before his parents died, he was a happy child. Naruto had wanted so long to see that smile on his face again.

" sasuk--"

Sasuke interrupted Naruto by slamming his mouth back against his .

It took Naruto a second to recover from the shock , but he pushed his mouth against sasuke's softly ,

Naruto felt his cheeks burning , he was pretty sure he was a tomato by now .

Sasuke pushed against Naruto's mouth harder causing Naruto 's head to smack against the floor. It made him dizzy .

Sasuke's hands were back around Naruto's wrists , keeping him there .

Out of no where Naruto 's apartment door was flung open.

A scream filled the room

It was familiar sounding,  Naruto's head was spinning from the kiss or from whacking it he wasn't sure. Maybe both

Sasuke pulled his mouth away from Naruto's and sighed loudly looking up towards the door annoyed.

Naruto put his head back to see Sakura, her face had lost all color , her mouth was hanging open and her green eyes were huge .

" S-Sakura -"

Sasuke cut Naruto off.

" Don't you knock ?"

Sakura 's face flushed brightly.

" I was just coming to apologize to Naruto!...I didn't think ..."

Sasuke looked more annoyed with her then usual.

" that's WHY you don't just slam into people 's homes "

He let go of Naruto and sat on the floor .

Naruto stayed laying on the floor for a moment, his head still spinning his heart still racing.

" I er.... I'm sorry Naruto, for exposing your privacy like that...i didn't know you liked Sasuke...and sasuke I'd differently never thought you liked Naruto"

Sasuke rolled his gray black eyes at her.

" really? Did it seem like I Liked girl's to you?"

Naruto laughed.

And Sakura blushed

" I guess that makes since actually.....whatever happened to you liking me Naruto?"

She had a great deal of announce in her voice.

Simple, he stole sasuke from her .

"I grew up "

Sakura looked a little hurt.

" I guess that's fair "

Naruto 's head started  feeling better so he sat up

by sasuke who took the opportunity of his closeness to yank him in front of him. The pale boy but his arms around Naruto and nuzzled his face into the blonde's neck . Naruto was shocked even more by this then the kiss, he was being so gentle , so loving. Sakura sighed " I'll you alone then" She turned away from the pair of boys slamming the door shut once more . Naruto closed his eyes and leaned his head against sasuke. " Naru?" Naruto blushed at the nickname. " hmm?" The blonde hummed " you small like ramen " He laughed, taking sasuke 's face in his hands and brushing his lips across the. Raven 's . He pulled away and sasuke whined. " I love you" Naruto said softly.