House of memories.

Naruto sighed heavily as he leaned into Sasuke, putting most of his Weight on the Raven . Class had yet to start, the bright room had been deserted upon arrival. It was silent, just birds singing and the wind ruffling the trees. Naruto  was reluctant to move, he liked being in Sasuke's arms. He was warm and safe and pleasant. Naruto and Sasuke agreed to keep their relationship a secret, from the school, from Sasuke's older Brother, from Naruto's guardian. No one knew, well no one but Sakura Haruno . but that was just an unfortunate accident that made Naruto lock his doors now.
The blonde attempted to move out of his Boyfriend's grasp, knowing before to much longer the teacher would most likely be in soon. But Sasuke's arms tightened around him, his soft lips tickled the shorter boy's ear as he whispered softly.
Going somewhere? ”
Naruto struggled for a few more seconds before giving up .
“Yes, we agreed to keep us secret, it's almost time for class...”
His grip remained .
“Hmm”
Sasuke purred into his ear.
“what if I don't care anymore? ”
Sasuke's pale lips were stretched into a grin
“then I still do”
Sasuke rolled his dark eyes annoyed.
"No you don't you "
His soft mouth pressed against Naruto's Cheek.
“you're to sweet Naru"
Sasuke's arms dropped from Naruto's waist.
He stepped back looking up at Sasuke.
“why?, I didn't do anything sweet"
Sasuke shook his head, a smile playing at his mouth.
“you'll let me have what i want, even if you don't agree, or Want something different "
Sasuke's innocent smile grew into something devious as he warpped one pale Hand around Naruto's smooth tan writs and pulled the blonde closer .
His whiskered cheeks grew hot and a deep shade of pink spread over them.
"S_sasuke?”
Sasuke ignored him sliding his hands around the shorter teen's neck, then up there his face .
“Sasuke we could_ _mmph ”
Sasuke's mouth was more fierce, roughly capturing Naruto's lips with his on, gently biting his soft lower lip.
Naruto heard the door crack open but Sasuke held his hips firmly in place against the desk. He couldn't move.
“honestly, must you two be doing this every time I walk into a room?"
Reluctantly, Sasuke moved away from Naruto. Facing sakura, his scowl was even slightly scaring Naruto.
“i promise I won't tell anyone, I had to come early to to show the new girl around "
As if in cue the door swung open again.
A pale girl with straight black hair stood by sakura her dreamy purple eyes locking on Naruto.
She dropped her gaze to her hands which she sheepishly poke the tips of her index fingers together.
A blush set her cheeks aflame .
Sasuke's scowl switched from Sakura, to the pale girl in front of them .
His inky eyebrows shot up as he examined her. He looked at her with distaste.
As if trying to figure out what gave her the idea she could look at Naru that way.
“uh, this is Hinata Hyuga "
Neither of the boys spoke. Naruto staired up at Sasuke with big blue wondering eyes .
And Sasuke, with eyes like a storm , glared at Hinata, who shrank back behind Sakura
“The blonde is Naruto Uzamaki  and the angry one is Sasuke Uchiha"
Sakura waited but nothing changed so she grabbed Sasuke's arm pulling him aside .
“are you going to do that everytime someone looks at Naruto with googly eyes? "
She could almost see the gears turning in his head.
“God I hope not. That was embarrassing and obvious ... I'll do better "
As the week's moved along Sasuke noticed a slight problem.
Naruto had a stalker.
And that did not sit well with him.

( A/N : let me know if you guys would like an update :3 thank you for the reads and votes . if you follow me I will follow back, thoughts on the story are very welcomed , I'm greatfull you set aside the time to read this ~ King)

(Yes I couldn't think of a name, so I used a P!ATD song )