-CONFRONTATION-

Its been a month now and I still have no answer.

What am I a detective?

"I guess it will still turn to rubbish." I sighed and opened Ivy's door.

Steven ran to me and hugged my leg.

"Hey little one!!" I squealed and carried him.

"Hey Georgette! You said you want to ask me things?" Ivy entered the room while wearing an apron.

"Its about the father of Steven." I said and she sighed.

"Okay then....." she sat down and placed Steven on his lap.

"Alex is his name? Or his name idea?" I asked.

"First things first! Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"Something about him seems familiar to me. And I just want to know." Her face looked at me with a nervous expression.

"Umm...its going to be a shock. So please dont give me a bad look."

"But lets start with my relationship with him."

I listened carefully and she spoke.

"We knew each other for a few months before our relationship. But....I was the one that kinda forced him to love me."

"Ever since I was young I had this very ginormous crush on him. When I went to elementery he is always with this gorgeous girl."

"So I decided to change. During highschool, remember I had a hundred popular boyfriends. I honestly did that to be close to him."

"But he still adores that gorgeous girl. When they had a relationship my heart crashed. So I did things to break them up and I felt terrible."

"When her gf found out about him cheating she immedietly broke up with him. Of course this boy was very depressed."

Now things started to clear up properly.

"Because of his depression I came to comfort him. But he kinda shoos me away. So I tried being sweet with him."

"His parents were also worried because he started drinking. So I encouraged him to stop his addiction."

"After a few months he began to like me and I was joyful because I get to have what I want. Only him was my life goal."

"During college we were sweethearts. He will give me flowers, chocolates and any gift a boy would give to his girl."

"After graduation I tried to find a job. But there was a very day I made a huge mistake."

She looked at Steven hugging his teddy bear and sighed.

"Then the next thing I knew I was pregnant with Steven. He blamed himself for the event. But he still remembered his brunette ex."

"He decided to leave me with my baby. Because he created a promise with his gf that he will wait for her." She looked at me guilt in her eyes.

Then it hit me.

Promise

Promise

"No it cant be....Mark is Steven's father?!" She covered her eyes.

"I am so sorry! *sob* If I ever knew *sob* that he will wait *sob* for you! *sob* I should not *sob* have done *sob* that." She sobbed and sadness grew in my blood.

He was giving me roses everyday and sometimes ask me out.

I do go out with him secretly but I never knew he would push a great responsibility away.

I had tears in my eyes.

*He liked me and did his promise but do something like this?!*

I hugged Ivy and she sobbed violently.

"Ivy...do you still love him?" I asked her.

"Of course I do...but....he also loves you." She said.

"You can have him." She looked at me and my tears started falling.

"But...how? He sure...well does not like me."

I turned to her and smiled.

"You are a mom now Ivy. Think about Stevie's future. How would he be if he does not grow up with a dad?" I looked at Steven.

"How will you do this then? He probably will deny!"

"I'll make him!" I looked at the floor and thought about what was I doing.

"It hurts to give him up. But not everytime we end up with the one we adore." She stopped crying and I smiled brightly.

"Georgette, you gave me the answer to my question in life."

I looked at her with a confused look.

"That the one that smiles alot, cries alot."

"I guess so...but I promise before returning back to Italia. I will get you back together. You are a great mom Ivy."

After that I went back home.

I told them about it and Matt sighed deeply.

"That is why I dont want you to be near Mark. He had a great responsibility and if you are together. What would happen to them?" Matt asked.

"Alot of misunderstandings." I replied quietly.

Lucas stroked my brown hair and Emil smiled.

"Good thing you understood." Matt smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys MissC here!

Ssooo...this took me alot of time to think about.

But please help me! ( ;-;)

I need a Vampire Boy's name!

Trust me I was writing the sixth chapter of the next story.

And he seems so lovable and trust me you will love him.

He is very well romantic, sweet, kind and plz give me a name.

I sticked to the name Vladimir because of too many.

Hetalia Fanfictions.

(Dammit!)

(You know what I am saying Hatalia fans.)

You know who that character is.

Cya Friends! (=~=)♥