Sakura Kiss: chapter 10; A challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy!

(Sakura's POV)

"No way!" I exclaim before bursting into giggles.

"Yes way!" Sayuri says nudging me with her elbow. I bat her away.

"Only you have noticed it so how do we know you didn't just imagine it?" I ask her.

"Well for one I've noticed more than once." She replies.

"And I've noticed it too." Haruhi says as she walks up to us. I shake my head.

"It's impossible." I say in disbelief. "Maybe he thought I was you." I say to Sayuri and she shakes her head with a smile.

"Nope. One time when he stared at you I had just spoken to him and I was still next to him. He knows it's you not me." She says.

"Just because he stares at me doesn't mean he has a crush on me." I say.

"Yes it does." Sayuri says. "Soon he will be doodling your name into his work books with love hearts everywhere." She says holding her hands together, looking off into the distance. I snap my fingers in front of her face.

"Snap out of it." I snap. "I'll clear this thing up in my last class. I'll ask him and you'll see he doesn't have a crush on me." I say.

"Didn't anyone tell you?" A girl in our class asks from behind me. I turn around to look at her.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"All the afternoon classes have been canceled." She replies.

"Really? All the afternoon classes have been canceled?" Haruhi asks confused.

"You mean no one told you?" Another girl says joining the conversation. "It's going to be crazy around here for the next two days."

"Ouran is holding an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and choir clubs from a bunch of other schools have been invited. It's a big event the school hosts annually."

"Is that so?" Haruhi asks. I look at Sayuri, confused and she looks at me confused.

"What?!" We hear the twins shout. Sayuri and I turn around while Haruhi continues to talk to the two girls. "You've never tried it?!" The twins shout at poor Renge. Sayuri and I walk over.

"Don't you know it's the preferred drink of the host club?" Hikaru asks her. Renge sweats nervously.

"And you are our manager so you should drink it too." Kaoru adds. Renge pulls out a cloth and starts wiping the sweat off.

"Well... I think I've heard of instant coffee before." She says. "Wait, isn't that the one where the coffee beans have already been ground for you?" She asks. The twins get in her face a make a buzzing noise.

"That's just ground coffee. Instant is something completely different. I don't think there even are any coffee beans in instant coffee. You just add this powder to hot water and drink it. You don't have to brew it, it's pretty awesome." Hikaru says.

"So it's just like regular coffee but not as robust." Kaoru adds.

"And yet strangely satisfying." Hikaru says.

"Now that you mention it we just ran out of it didn't we?" Kaoru asks. I look at Sayuri and she looks at me then we both look back at Haruhi. We rush over to warn her but the twins pass us and reach her before we do. They place their hands on her shoulders.

"Go buy us some more Haruhi." They demand in unison. Haruhi's mood goes sour, knowing what they want.

"Why do I have to get it?" She asks. The twins start polishing her shoes and other random stuff.