Chapter 5

Morning

The word is enough to make you feel as depressed as a greek tragedy's character. And what's worse is the fact that your first destination later is school AKA hell on earth. Why God ? why ? I got my lazy ass out of bed and very quickly did my "toilette de chat", had some food and hit the road.

Already in the parking lot of the damned building, I had Blue, with her full-of-life state , jumping at my neck. Talk about excitement .

"Morning bitch" she pulled her fist up for me to high five it... the old way.

"what's up" i bet she barely hurd me say anything for my low voice because I am in no mood to chit chat or for the cheerfull morning person that is in front of me.

"all good, all good" no wonder there. Well at least she hurd me. she hung her hands on her hips, checked me out and all too suddenly she clapped her hands multiple times in a row loud enough to catch my attention "up up up up sleepy shit, we have music now, you should be excited and willing to start the morning with ART"

"I really don't share you opinion. Mine would be why waste such a fucking beautiful morning in a fucking classroom full of people that I don't exactly appreciate, to say the least." I shoved her and walked ahead to the big door leading to the hallways before turning my head to her and shoving her the fakest smile I've ever gave anybody " oh and never think of doing that clapping thing for the rest of our mornings together otherwise you will rest in peace before you get to meet Simon Nessman" Yes, she's my best friend and I love her but I'm sure you noticed I'm not that much of a morning person and yeah well,I'm not fully awake means I'd rather be surrounded by silence and especially not fucking applause.

"Someone's not having the best day of his life" damn girl you got me fascinated by your intellegence. That's so true though, I had some trouble sleeping last night for keeping on thinking about finding an asshole in my favourite place on earth. You may think I'm exagerating but I'm really not. Apart from being my escape, that racing field was literally my rescue, my life savier, the only thing that kept me alive...and having someone I don't exactly trust there is somehow like having someone invading my privacy. I kept having these awfull emotions all night long that nothing's gonna be the same anymore.

I sighed very heavily after those thoughts consumed my brain all the way to class. "yeah I would say the same too" and we stepped in the classroom together watching everyone pick an instrument on their own. Well in my university, everyone has to choose an optional subject either arts or languages. Blue and I chose music mostly for fun but it's also a stress reliever and well people, who doesn't like music ! I took a small drum out of the box. Blue took the only instrument left; a banjo, a small one too.

" you look like a ridiculous motherfucker" I mocked her " all you need is a checked shirt, large pants and a cow boy hat then boom perfect for some farm work" then I burst out laughing that some of the students turned to me

"oh so now you're awake" and flipped me the bird.

The teacher came in and we started singing songs playing randomly on our instruments. Few moments later, Blue had something to say to me

"you free tonight homo?"

If it was a normal day I'd say yes, just to avoid what she has to say since I already know it's something devilish but what's more of a truth is that I'd rather some time with Xavier blabbering about racing and cars and such as shit. Although now I literally have no desire in going to avoid seeing Jayden there...whatever she has in mind, I'm in. "not exactly, No"

"okay then Party tonight"

What did I get myself into. she'd never let me "netflix and chill" alone tonight therefore no need to argue so I gave it up and continued anxiously with the lesson after murmering her a "fuck you"

school over, Blue and I went to my house together to get ready for the event. It's the "homecoming". Big deal for my best friend "it's what's gonna determine if you're gonna be single for the rest of the year or the opposite. Of course it's a big deal" she said on our way home

"so, it's 6pm we can make it before 9pm. Nothing impossibléééé" on our way we stopped to grab some drinks and then to her house to get her some clothes for the night. And by "some clothes" I mean basically all her dresses and make up among other shit.

She was standing by my closet door, staring ahead and throwing everything she thinks is appropriate for the occasion on the bed.

"or we can stay home and order pizza or something and be lazy" I gave it another shot like I did for the past two hours or so. But she just wouldn't listen.

"honey, that's something my grandma would say not a hot chica in her twenties and single, sad to say. Do you know what I remember when I think about you ?? like someone who has tons of yummy shit in his kitchen and leaving them there. Wasting them." Wiggling her eyebrows at 'yummy'

"I really expected a better example than that. I'm honestly dissapointed" yeah well what she said was not only ridiculous and has no meaning but also useless.

Two hours later, we were perfectly ready her in a simple strapless white sundress reaching above her knees. Her hir was straightened falling on her bare shoulders making her sexier thn she already is. and me in a loose black top with thin straps and slightly open from the middle that it gives a perfect view of my almost non-existant breasts along with some jean shorts. My hair was let down in its natural curls. No effort.

Then we took the road to the party house where the music could be hurd from the other side of the neighbourhood. The place was so full of people willing to have the night of their lives. Some of them are drunk already. How pethatic can someone be !

The moment you enter the room you can hear rihanna's this is what you came for or more like makes you deaf and unable to communicate with the other people around... which gave me trouble decoding what Blue said to me before leaving my side and dissapearing into the crowd.

I tried escaping the smell of sweat surrounding me and finding a balcony or something which I managed to do after at least fifteen minutes of searching.

Standing by the pool and admiring the amazing night everyone else is wasting, I felt someone gently tapping my shoulder. As I turned around, to say shocked would be an underestimatment 

i don't know if there are people finding my story interesting or something out there so yeah if you do, just comment

i'm sorry for the late update