Chapter 6

"what are you doing here ?" i asked in a tone harsher than i intended it to sound like.

"well well if it's not lilo being rude and unaffectionate to someone she barely knows" he crossed his arms and leaned slightly back in an intimidating manner with a daring look on his face. he looked intimidating indeed with those dark jeans and royal blue V neck with a black leather jacket over it. it's killing me to admit it but he was looking more stunning than he ever did and for some odd reason i didn't mind his arrogance or the fact that he called me lilo but a woman's gotta do what she's gotta do 

"aww why not call me stitch and pinch my cheeks already huh?" i said trying hard to keep a neutral expressing 

"i wouldn't dare" he pursed his lips in a thin line for a couple of seconds then chuckled and i followed his chest as it rised while he made that small gesture and hella pectorals he got there !!!!! i must stared too long because "checking me out seems satisfying. isn't it?"

no matter how many years my mind kept amazing replies to situation like these, it dissapointed me miserably right now since it has never been so numb and uncapable. fuck. with nothing to say back, i rolled my eyes and looked away hoping to seem annoyed and unaffected by what he had just sad because being caught doing something we're not supposed to do ( especially admiring a not-so-beloved-guy ) was, is and will never be a great sensation for humans to feel. as much as i hate to admit it but his prescence makes me uncomfortable in many unrecognizable ways.

focusing on the music blasting from the dance floor, I started to tap my foot to the rythm of be the one by Dua Lipa. as the lyrics continued to follow the music, I found myself humming, pouting my lips and sometimes shaking my shoulders a little to the beat making me think that the person choosing the songs for the party needs a hug because damn, this one has been one of my favourits since ever. it also made me forget that Jayden was beside me all along my small performance and that he was staring with an adorable smile on his face. 

this doesn't make sense for fuck's sake, I've been liking many of his features this evening 

"wanna go inside ?" he took a step closer 

"why?" i would've been inside if i wanted to be inside. Dumb.

"excuse me if i misunderstood but seems to me like you want to hit the lights in there" he ended his sentence with a wink. Good God ... 

"I just like the song. you know, because i'm not that type of people" i really am not. i don't usually 'loose it' to some song or dance like a mad man to some beat until I look like a disgusting sweating pig. That's just not me. i barely dance when i'm on my own, let alone in a wave of people. i don't know what took me now.... to avoid the awkward tension perhaps

"what type?" 

"never mind" 

"ok well you can make an exception tonight and loose control, loose yourself....whatever they say" seeing my expression which basically said 'keep dreaming asshole', he raised a lonely eyebrow "unless you scared" he said with some evil grin on his pretty face and it was my turn to raise my eyebrow "i mean people can doubt their skills sometimes or don't trust themselves and become afraid to humiliate themselves" he clarified. 

Challenging me now aren't you hoffmann ?? oh hell no.

"yeah I feel bad for them " and then I turned slowly to walk to where people were dancing and he took that a sign to follow me 

as we entered, the Dj put 'party monsters' by The Weeknd on full volume and everyone in the crowd was cheering. I pushed people to get in the middle and i could still feel Jayden following me. 

when i stopped he put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.  my back to his hard chest and i unconsciously leaned my head on his shoulder so he bowed his head and placed it at the croock of my neck. i could feel his breath right next to my ear. we danced to the music and our feet started to move in perfect sync to the beating of my heart. as the song progressed, i felt more and more relaxed. I could sense a small smile form on his lips which got me relieved and I closed my eyes. we moved in tune with the music and my heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. the warmth between us grew more pwerful as i started to sway my hips in fluid and sensual movements while bending my knees slightly inward never minding the fact that my ass brushes his lap at every motion.

 he lowered his hands and started to caress my thighs very slowly. It felt so amazing and gave me goosebumps that i forgot all my surroundings and focused on his hands that went under my shirt and started to caress my stomach. he brought his hands back to my hips and i put my arms up above my head moving them back and forth to the music. after a moment they started to hurt so i put them around Jayden's neck so he took my hand in his and brought them down. i grabbed his hips and pulled them closer to mine never stopping my hips' movement. he moved my hair to one side and placed several open mouthed kisses along my neck and collar bone. his lips were soft againt my skin that got my heart racing, my breathing speeding and head spinning. For few moments I was floating, i was away, away from the dancing floor, away from the crowd, away from the music. couldn't think of anything but his prescence.

as he got to that sensitive spot behind my ear and i took a deep breath, he smiled and said few words. I opened my eyes and he took a step back and dissapeared through the people in the room and i was left alone in the middle of people jumping at some random song other than the one i started to dance to. I didn't even realize the song ended and another one begun. 

then it hit me,

Fuck,

****

i was absent for so long omg lol

i'm sorry. i really am

but i'm a student and i have so much to 'fix' and i don't allways have the time to upload a chapter and sometimes i'm lazy to. so here is a short and exciting one to presume the story with.

i don't know if there are people looking forward to this story but if u exist, comment hahaha