Chapter 2

morning was,is and will never be my best part of the day, especially when it's the first day of the new school year, second year of college more specifically. and for someone who was trying to avoid education in evey way possible his whole life, this particular morning is fucking pure torture.

usually school starts at 8am, alarm is set to ring at 7:15am so i can have more time in bed. because honestly those extra 20 minutes are more precious than the graduation diploma. that leaves me 5-10 minutes to get dressed and manage to grab some breakfast and 10 minutes to head to school without crushing my car on my way there.

this morning is nothing different but excepionally more lazy, considering i haven't been up this early for about two months. fuck school and fuck the brainless asshole who made it start this early.

i didn't have to worry about driving Ryan to school because his school starts next week. therefore i woke him up before leaving because my oh-so-called-mother said he couldn't be asleep late.

i closed the door, and went to the garage where stands my baby with all her glory. a 2012 mercedes G550 SUV. unique. i hopped in and drove to college.

it was a beautiful day and i don't know what why i was wasting it in a stupid educational institution. well shit i sound like an old principal in his last month of working in a high school. it was only fair though.

closed my door and stood leaning on the front of my car waiting for the bell to ring when blue popped out of nowhere and leaned next to me enjoying the sun

" you look like shit" she exclaimed chuckling while staring at the students around the parking lot. yeah well she wasn't wrong anyway therefore it wouldn't count as an offence.

"hello to you too" i smirked staring ahead as well. " you shoudn't be surprised. it's not hard to figure out i'm not a morning person who enjoys waking up early and making pancakes."

she turned to me and pretended to be thinking with her finger tips on her lips and tilted her head to the side scanning me up and down "lemme see, hair obviously combed with your fingers, no make-up, well duh, yesterday's shirt that i saw you wearing it through Skype and i bet you just picked it up from the ground this morning, and the typical black jeans. and ofcourse the nikes" she raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips in a thin line in a conclusion look "definitly not a morning person"

"am i supposed to say 'you know me too well' and hug you right now ?"

"that would be the right thing to do, yes" she said holding in a laugh

"i'm sorry to be dissapointing then" faking-hurt putting a hand on my chest

just then, the bell ring announced officially the end of vacation. Blue wasn't in any of my classes so we went separate ways.

arriving to class for fourth period, the one before lunch, i found empty seats at the first row so i just sat there since my usuall spot, also referred to as the last desk near the wall, has been taken. the teacher entered the classroom clumsily barely capable of holding the huge amount of unnecessary things she decided to use this damned morning.

let me introduce you to mrs.white. i had her last year. i swear she's the stupidest teacher ever noticed on earth and Mars even. to prove it, i had B+ many times in her history tests the previous year. she becomes lame after some time though.

"hello Class, how are you doing? had a great summer?" cheerfull much? yes allways and it's nerve wracking. for fuck's sake, doesn't she have problems ? kids to worry about? husband to be afraid he would cheat?. no one answered so she fixed her glasses and waved her hands dismissively "i'll take that as a yes" then her eyes zoomed at the back and whispered to herself that it could be only me who heard her say "oh dear" what the fuck ? "ok you at the back, split up"