Part 11

Part 11

*Ariana's Pov*

Luke came back in the room and untied my legs but not my hands.. He put blind folds on my eyes and took me somewhere.. I dont know know where but we did walk up some stairs..

Next thing i know im being thrown on what feels like a bed. He climbed on top of me and took off my blind folds.. Then he kissed me.. I tried getting him off of me but he wouldnt budge..

"Luke get off!" I said uncomfortable

"make me" he said

He kissed me again and Started touching me everywhere.. I dont like this at all..

"luke please stop" i said

"dont be scared baby" he said

"no just, just get off me" i begged

"your gonna feel good babe don't worry" he said

"no stop" i said

He didn't listen, he just kissed me over and over again. I got my hands untied somehow and i tried pushing him off..

----------

I cant believe i just got rapped by my ex.

*Justin's Pov*

We got to the club with the police and the door was locked. They broke down the door and saw Luke at the bar table.. They took him into handcuffs and i went to search for Ariana. I looked all around this place and i still cant find her.. I passed by this hallway and saw stairs. She might be upstairs.. I ran upstairs and saw doors. I heard crying behind one of them.. I went to door i heard the crying from and tried opening it. Damn it its locked.

"ARIANA? ARIANA ARE YOU IN THERE?" I yelled

"Justin?" She asked

"IM GETTING YOU OUT OF THERE DONT WORRY" i yelled

I tried banging on the door and pushing it but it wouldn't open. I stepped back and kicked the door down. I walked in and saw Ariana crying in the corner of the room. I ran over to her and hugged her. She stood up and hugged me really tight. She was balling so hard, what the fuck did he do to her?

"Ariana, baby calm down" i said

"I-I-I..." She tried speaking but failed

"shhh, just calm down" i said

I rubbed her back and she started to calm down a little bit. I looked to my right and saw a bed, and it was messed up. Please dont tell me he did what i think he did

"Arian, i need you to tell me what he did" i said

"he- he ra- rapped m-me" she stuttered. I froze.

"Im gonna kill him" i said angrily

"what?" She asked whipping her tears

"I-I'm gonna kill him. I want him dead. He cant just do that. That piece of shit. What the hell. Oh my god" i said. I pulled away. Im so pissed. I turned to the left and punched the wall leaving a whole.

"shit" i snapped. My hand is bleeding and hurts like hell.

"justin are you ok" she said whiling looking at my hand

"ill be fine, come on" i started walking out the room but noticed she didn't follow me. She just stood still.

"i cant" she whispered

"why?" I asked

"i cant walk it hurts way to much" she said

"ill carry you" i said. I picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs. I placed her in the car and told the police what happened. Ryan Chris and Chaz were in the car with her.

*Ariana Pov*

I sat there in the car with Ryan and he hugging me. Chris is on my other side and Chaz is in front of Chris. . I wasnt very comfortable which is weird cuz these are my boys. Im always comfortable around them.

"its ok now Ari you're safe" Ryan said

'Safe' that made me relax now. I am safe. Im with the people i love. They wont hurt me. And I'm thank full. Justin got back in the car and started to drive off. The whole ride home was silent. No one said anything.
When we got to my house and walked into the living room my parents ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. Pattie and Jeremy came and hugged me too

"What happened?" Dad asked

"Who took you?" Pattie asked

"Sweetie are you alright?" Mom asked. They kept asking me questions and right now i just need to be alone.

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow? Im sorry i just wanna be alone" i said

They nodded and i walked up stairs to my room. I took a shower and changed into my pajama's. I got under the covers and cried the hardest cry ive ever had.

I woke up to someone opening and slowing closing my room door.. They saw me starting to move and they came over to me.

"Shh, its ok its just me" said the boy. Justin....

"What are you doing?" I asked as he slipped into bed with me and pulled me close to him making me cuddle up to him

"Im sleeping with you tonight, why? Do you not want me in here?" He asked

"No, no, your the only person i want in here" i said. He kissed the top of my head and held me close to him.

"Go back to sleep, i love you" he said. I got butterflies in my stomach. I blushed and closed my eyes

"I love you too" i said falling asleep.

💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗

Hope you all like this chapter😊

I know i know........

NOT WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING RIGHT!!!!😏 lol

Anyway i might update again later in the day cuz its like 12:33 am right now.. Good night

Vote 5+

Comment 3+