Part 3

*JUSTINS POV*

"Come on, you cant lie to me" I said

"I'm not lying" she said

"Yes you are, just tell me who it was" I said .... Why cant she just tell me?

"Ok, Justin i have something to tell you...." she said

"Okay what is it?" I asked curiously

"You know how i said i broke up with Luke?" She said.. I have a bad feeling about this right now.

"Yeah" i said

"Well i never broke up with him" she said. What!! Why would she lie to me? I cant believe this right now.

"What the fuck Ariana i thought you did why the hell would you lie to me? Is this some type of joke?" I said angrily.

"Justin please you dont understand I-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I NOT UNDERSTAND ARIANA? WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS SITUATION" I yelled.

"I CANT TELL YOU WHY I DIDNT BREAK UP WITH HIM BUT I WASNT TRYING TO LIE TO YOU I JUST DIDNT WANT YOU TO BE UPSET OKAY?" she yelled.

"OH LIKE I AM NOW?" I yelled back.

"JUSTIN STOP YOUR FUCKIN YELLING OK? ......... Im sorry i just cant tell you" she said walking out of my room.

"Ariana WAIT" i said going after her.

*Ariana's POV*

I went to my house and ran to my room. I went to the bathroom and took a shower to get the syrup out of my hair. I went to my bed, laid down and cried into my pillow. I cant tell anyone or else Luke will kill me. I took decided to take a nap and it was supposed to only last 3 hours but it ended up being all day and all night... It felt great. When i woke i heard my phone go off. I look at it and Justin was calling me. I really don't want to talk to him right now. So i pressed decline. Then i got a text from Ryan.

Ryan: hey baby girl wanna hangout today with the boys?

Me: Justin isnt there right?

Ryan: nah its just me Chris and Chaz

Me: ok where are you guys?

Ryan: at Chaz's house

Me: k ill leave now be there in 10

Ryan: ok bye<3

Me: bye<3

I grabbed my blue hoodie and put on some white shorts with a tank top. I tied my hair in a messy bun and put on my vans. Before i left i made sure Justin wasn't outside. Once i was sure he wasn't around i walked over to Chaz's house. I opened the door and saw all the guys sitting on the couch in the living room. They all turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey guys Ari's here" Ryan said. He came up to me and gave me a hug while the boys entered the room.

"hey guys whats up?" I asked. We all walked over to the couch and i sat next to Ryan.

"nothing just talking" chris said

"about?" I asked

"why Justin's all pissed off" ryan said.

........ Shit .....