Part 8

I went back over to Ari and sat down next to her and put the popcorn on my lap. The movie started playing and after about 20 minutes I looked over to her a couple times. She looks scared.

"You scared?" She nodded her head and i motioned her to come sit next to me. She scooted closed to me. I put my arm around her and she laid her had on my chest. This is where i want her to stay. Not just for the mean while, but for a long, long time. Watch, one day she will be mine.

"hey Justin" she said looking up at me

"yeah?" I said

"last time i was here i took all my clothes home to wash them.... So i don't have any thing to change into" she said

"thats fine you'll just wear something of mine" i said

"ok thanks" she said

"popcorn?" I asked

"Sure" she said. We both reached in without looking and our hands touched. We didn't pull away till 10 seconds later. I really want to hold her hand now. I still don't think i should tell her i mean i don't want us to be weird with each other and then have something go wrong. After the movie we went upstairs to my room and laid on the bed. I rapt her in my arms and she hugged me tight laying her head on my chest.

*Ariana's POV*

I woke up and Justin was still sleeping. I got up trying not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Oh my gosh i look horrible. I tried to make my self look presentable because honestly i look like something ran over me. I went to take a shower and think about stuff... What was that last night? He was a little awkward. Like he knows something or likes me... No he would never like me. After my shower i got out and wrapped the towel around me. I was about to dry myself and then the door opened. Justin walked in rubbing his eyes.

"JUSTIN" i said. He looked up and his eyes got wide.

"Oh my god Ariana" he said while quickly backing out of the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Ari im so sorry i didnt know you were in there" he said.

"Umm its okay i guess atleast you didnt see anything" i said

"Yet" he said. I know he has a smirk on his face.

"Shut up" i said laughing. I dried my self and put his close back on. I left the bathroom and went back to his room. He was laying on the bed on his phone.

"No one is in there now" i said

"Ya know one day we'll be sharing a bathroom, we'll be living in the same house.... Married" he said with a smirk on his face. He honestly doesn't even realize that i dont mind that.

"Oh shut up" i said. After he went to the bathroom he came back and gave me a hug.

"Someone is clingy" i said

"I just missed you" he said

"Missed me how?" I asked

"I dont know i feel like we've been distant" he said

"Yeah i guess it does feel that way" i said. Then Justin's phone starts to ring.. He looks at it and rolls his eyes.

"who is it?" I asked

"Selena" he said

"give me the phone" He handed me the phone and i clicked answer

" Look you hoe. Justin doesn't want you in his life anymore okay? Why don't you take your non existent ass and go fuck up some other guys life cause you're done messing with Justin's" i said and hung up. That felt great like holy shit that was great. Justin looked at me shocked but happy.

"Damn" he said

"You have no idea how good that felt" i said

"i can tell" he said. We laughed a little and then i went to go put on my shoes.

"come on" i said

"where are we going?" He asked

" well first we are going to my house so that i can put on my own clothes. Then we are going to hangout today" i said

"just us?" He asked

"just us" i said. He smiled and jumped out of bed. He ran to the bathroom and came out in like 5 minutes. Then he ran back to the bedroom and put on some clothes. Once he was done he looked at me and smiled.

_________________________

Vote +5

Comment +5

To get the next part