Part 7

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah i actually feel a hell of a lot better than before" i said

"thanks" she said

"No problem" i said. She smiled at me and i smiled back.

*Ariana's Pov*

Justin smirked and looked at me. Im confused.

"what?" I asked

"Come on" he said. He takes my hand started running. I don't know where we were running to.

"Justin where are we going?" I asked

"to my house" he said as we got in his car

"why?" I asked

"your sleeping over tonight, we need to have some fun" he said

"ok" i said. After about 7 minutes we got to his house. We walked in and Jaxo and Jazzy attacked me. I kneeled down the them and hugged them.

"ARI" jaxon said

"WE MISSED YOU" jazzy said

"aww i missed you guys too" i said. Jaxon gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me again. He's so cute.

"aye back off little man" justin said.

"why? She not your girlfriend" jaxon said. Aww he's so cute

"i know im just kidding" justin said. Did i forget to mention Justin gets protective? Even if its his own brother he still gets Protective. Justin and I went upstairs to his room. I sat on the bed and Justin went to his computer. I was just laying down on my phone being bored.

"aye Ari come here" justin said

"why?" I got up and went over to him.

"im doing a livestream, say hi" he said. I ran back to the bed. I dont wanna be on camera.

"No i look ugly" i said. Justin got up and hugged me from behind bringing me to the computer.

"Justiiiiiinnn stoooopp" i said covering my face.

"hey guys doesnt she look amazing?" He asked

"Justin let me go" i said

"Not until you show your face and say you're Beautiful" he said

"ok im ugly" i said whiling showing my face

"Ariana" he said.

"ok ok im beautiful happy?" I said

"yes" he said. He let go and i went back to the bed.

"come on Ari they want you back" he said. I walked over to the computer and saw all the comments. They were so focused on the fact that he told me to say i was beautiful that they wanted me back and they all said i was. I love his Beliebers.

"you're all so sweet thank you" i said

"see i told you" he said with his cheeky smile

"yeah yeah" i said

"alright Beliebers ill talk to you guys again soon. I love you all" He got off the livestream and came over to me. Now he's just starring at me.

"what?" i said

"come on were gonna watch a movie" he said

"ok what movie?" I asked

"Paranormal Activity 3" he said

"no way i hate scary movies you know that" i said

"aww please" he said. He pouted his lip and gave me the puppy dog eyes. He looks adorable when he does that. How can i say no to that face?

"You know i cant say no to that face" i said. He jumped around like a little kid and ran downstairs. I just followed him and went to the living room.

*Justin's Pov*

I went into the kitchen and started making the popcorn. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Ryan.

"yo whats up Ryan" i said

"I heard you broke up with Selena" he said

"how did you find out?" I said

"you just told me" he said

"right"

"you ok bro?" Ryan asked

"yeah im fine.... Actually im happy" i said. I don't need Selena in my life. Our relationship is toxic.

"good.... So when are you gunna tell Ari?" He asked

"she already knows... She was there when i did it" i said

"no man not that" he said

"what?" I asked

"when are you gonna tell ariana that you like her" he said

"I dont know man i just don't wanna mess anything up ya know? If we date and then something bad happens, it could mess up our friendship. Plus she doesn't like me" Ive liked Ariana for a while. Thats why I'm protective of her. I don't want bad things to happen to her.

"Justin yes she does" he said. Wait WHAT? She likes me?

"are you serious?" I asked

"yeah im serious" he said. Wow. She likes me. How come nobody told me this before? i still don't think i should tell her. I mean i don't want our friendship to be ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think will happen?

Will Justin tell Ariana?

Or

Will Ariana tell Justin?