Mother and Father

My mother and I were working on my homework and my father said

"hey dear can you make me dinner?"

"o-"

*another one of his psychotic episodes kicks in and chaos starts*

"YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT WHY DONT I JUST LEAVE YOU?"

I take this as a chance to take my books and run to my room. They're still arguing but I try to block it out

"WHY DID I MARRY YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

I dont know why but I always get so emotional when they fight so at the moment im covered in tears and hyperventilating

"WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE AND ILL KEEP THE KIDS"

"you can't take them"

"ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY TO TAKE THEM YOU CUNT.ID LIKE TO FIGHT YOUR FATHER RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW JUST BECAUSE HE CANT SEEM TO RAISE A GROWN UP"

I block the rest out and try to go to sleep but I can't because im scared. If he can hurt her he can hurt me. Its been like this everyday that's why im always tired. I wish I can tell you this is just a fictional thing but sadly this has to be my life. He yells at her. I cry. My brother doesnt know anything because I have thin walls and can hear everything while his are thick. He wishes he never had us. He blames my mother for us being here. He's always upset its like he doesn't love us and doesn't want to be here. I wish I had a daddy that loved me.

Author's note

Like it says in the description this is all about things I cant say out loud that happen to me or someone else in my life.

-Alex