A Jc Caylen Fanfic

*beep* *beep* *beep*

It was 6:45 am and it was the last day of school. You got dressed and ran downstairs. "Good morning honey" your mom greeted you. Your father was not your friend at all. He hurt you. No just physically but verbally. He would say things that made you feel completely insecure. Well, my name is Tori I'm 19 years and this is my first last year of college. I had amazing friends and they were always supportive. I used to have a boyfriend named Austin but I caught him cheating and I haven't dating a boy since. I just remember how bad I felt. I cried for weeks and months and I just hated life at the moment. You just left the house and got in the car. Right when you got out of the car your friends came and greeted you. You guys were chatting around until you felt someone's presence starring at you. It was him. The hottest and most dangerous boy in school. He would use girls. They would be a one night. You know how it feels to be heartbroken so you stayed away from him. His name is Jc Caylen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter hope you guys liked it! It's not good at all but u hope you liked it. It will get better :) follow me on Instagram @thankyouo2l

Vote this and leave feedback in the comments below :)