Ch 2

Your friend Emily whispered to you "don't look behind you Tori he is eyeing you. Do not make eye contact" but you already looked back. You made eye contact. Yes he was hot but he was dangerous. You didn't wanna go for a guy like him. He will probably just break your heart. Your friend Emily grabbed your hand and you guys went straight to class. It was the last class and the bell rang. Everyone was smiling and running out of school. Finally it's summer. You said bye so to all your friends and gave hugs. You were walking towards your car until you felt someone behind you. It was Jc. "Hi cutie" he said with his signature smile. "What do you want?" You asked him in the most nervous tone ever. "Don't gotta be scared, I don't bite." He said. You guys made eye contact. He was so close to your face you thought he was gonna make out with you. His eyes were pretty though. They were a chocolate brown color. They were so amazing to look at for some reason. You snapped out of it realizes he was the bad boy you should stay away from. You started to walk away away but he grabbed your hand pulling you into him and he whispered in your ear "you can't hide for ever. Your mine." Shivers went down your body and he walked away. What just happened you said to yourself. You walked straight to your car and went straight home.

*later that night*

you were changing into your pajamas when you got a text from an unknown number

Unknown:hey close your blinds next time ;)

You ran to your blinds and shut them as soon as possible. You slid against your wall. You didn't know what to do. All you knew was the Jc Caylen just saw you naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best but I'll still be updating :) the more votes the more updates :) thanks for reading so far leave some feedback in the comments and follow my Instagram @thankyouo2l :)