Ch 7

You woke up the next morning with a horrible headache. Memorizing what happen last night made tears stream down your face. You walked downstairs and took some medicine to help your headache. You grabbed your phone seeing more then 50 calls and 50 texts from Jc. Why did he care. He was into some other girl he didn't love you. Although you loved him. But right now you couldn't even think about him.

You are breakfast and put your dishes away and then you heard your phone ring.

"Hello?" you picked it up not checking caller ID. You hoped it wasn't Jc

"Hey how are you feeling?" It was Alyssa.

"Shitty how about you"

"Wanna go shopping, we can get your mind of things? We can even go to lunch" although you just wanted to cry and sleep in your bed you thought it would be best to go.

"Sure what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 2, so see ya then bye!"

"Ok thanks Alyssa bye!"

You checked the time on your phone it was 12. You still had time so you went to take a shower. When you got out of the shower it was already 12:30. So you brushed your teeth, and washed your face. You then grabbed a pair of black leggings with white converse and a nirvana tank top. You then blow dried your hair, straightened it, put your makeup on, grabbed your purse and went downstairs. It was already 1:45 so you just sat on your couch watching TV. You tried forgetting about everything that happen with Jc but it didn't work. You wanted to cry but you could show anyone how weak you were. Then you got a text. "Hey I'm outside!!" Alyssa texted. "Kk coming out rn" you walked out of the house and locked your door. "Hey" you said to Alyssa. "How are you" she asked while starting to drive. "We'll on the inside shitty outside idk" you let out a sigh. "It's okay we will have fun today" she said smiling at you then she looked back at the road. You guys went to Lemonade for lunch and then headed straight to Santa Monica Mall. You both walked into urban outfitters and you were searching around. You guys did a whole bunch of shopping and once you were about to leave Santa Monica Mall it was already 8. You guys decided to go walk by the beach and get some ice cream. Then you saw something. That someone looked like they were crying for years. It was Jc. It started to hit you with the fact he was so sad. "Tori" he said walking towards me. "What?" You said knowing you were about to cry. "Tori do you want me to go?" Alyssa asked. "No stay" "tori please listen to me" jc said. "Tori Im sorry. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't treat you like shit. No one should. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm not just letting you go. Please just forgive me. Forget that happened. Please I promise it won't ever happen again. I was drunk, please" jc cried. "I-I don't k-know" you said scared. "I'll give you a second chance I guess" jc smiled toward you and gave you a big hug. It was a warm cuddled strong hug. You missed these. "But Jc don't make promises you can't keep" you said into his ear. "But I can keep this promise" he said back at you before kissing you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't updated in like a year. I'm so sorry guys. I'm sorry nothing really happened I go writers block! But I got over 1k reads which is incredible! Thank you guys <3 I love you byeeee :)