Ch 5

As you were walking you turned around to see Jc still sitting on the bench. His hands in his face and he was shivering. It was pretty cold to be Summer in California. You then thought in your mind that you weren't doing the right thing. Ya he scares you but he never really hurt you. Why would you hurt him. You then turned around and walked towards the bench. You sat down and put and arm around his shoulder. "Hey what's wrong?" He looked up to see you. "Oh nothing" he said wiping his tears off his face. "Something is obviously wrong. Your not crying for no reason. It's cold out here wanna go to my place and talk about it?" He looked up at you slight surprised of what you just asked him. "Umm sure" he said. You got up and put your hand out towards him. You guys locked hands. You guys walked about 5 minutes to your house. You let go of his hand so you could find your keys in your pocket. You both slipped off you shoes and your ran to turn on the heater. When you came back you he was sitting on the couch with his hands in his lap. "Hey do you want anything to drink?" "No thanks" he said smiling. "So wanna tell me what's up?" "I don't really like to talk about it but I trust you. So that girl that you saw she is my ex-girlfriend. She was the worst human being in the world. She treated me like crap. She hated me. She bossed me around and tried to have sex with me. All she wanted was sex but I kept saying no because I wasn't going to lose my virginity to her. Then I caught her cheating and I broke up with her. She still thinks were dating but never in a million years will I date her. The reason I "sacred" you was because I wanted you. People thought I was dangerous because my "girlfriend" would tell things that never happened. But then I beat up a few guys because they would hurt there girlfriends and I didn't like it. And that's how I got my reputation." He wiped a tear off his face.you were seriously so surprised he hasn't lost his virginity yet. He was really hot and he was 20. It kinda shocked me. I thought wrong about him. "I'm sorry didn't know." You said sadly. "It's ok. You probably hate me for what I did to you." He said. "No I honestly don't. It wasn't your fault. You were just treated like shit. I'm sorry that I ignored you and I treated you like shit" he leaned towards you and kissed you. It wasn't just a peck it was somewhat a make out session. You were not going to pull away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for everyone voting and I have over 100 reads! That's crazy :) keep following my Instagram @thankyouo2l ily all :)