Ch 4

The random girl started walking towards you. You didn't wanna run because what if she had a weapon or she could out run you. "Hey Bitch" she said when she about 10 inches away from me. "Excuse me I don't even know you why are you calling me a bitch" I was started to get really nervous. "You don't know me but I know you." "How do you know me" "your a whore that's how I know you." What was she talking about how could I be whore. "Your dating my boyfriend, he's been texting you and I don't like it one bit" wtf was she talking about I don't have a boyfriend and I haven't texted a guy in a long time. Then you realized the phone she had was Jc's. She was dating Jc. Wait so Jc I hitting on me when he has a girlfriend. "I don't have a boyfriend." You told her sternly. "Yes you do Jc. Don't like to me. He's texting you to meet him places and your obviously going." What was she talking about I haven't been going anywhere he told me to go.. O no. He told me to meet him at the park at 7. It's 7. He will be here any minute. You started to heavily breathe. You didn't wanna be near him. He was dangerous. "Stay away from him or I'll kill you. Bitch." She walked away. Then you started walking to a bench and you sat down. Someone sat next to you. "Hey" he said. You looked up to see Jc. "I'm glad you came" he said with a smirk. "I didn't want to" you said. "Well you would've had to. You made the right choice" "I didn't know you had a girlfriend." "I don't" he said. "Don't lie to me. She threatened to kill me if I didn't stay away from you. And she had your phone" he then looked down as if he was thinking of something. "It was just my ex- girlfriend." "Why did she threaten to kill me then" "she was really attached to me. she just wanted me for the sex. That's what brought me to being like myself." "So your basically saying that you just want me for sex" "no I just like you a lot. Your different" you didn't have anything to say to him. He was basically a bully to you. You were still sacred of him. "I gotta go, bye" you got up and walked towards your house. You turned around to see Jc wiping tears off his face. Why was he crying. He was only hurting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best and ill try to make the chapters longer! I have 15 votes and 55 reads so far! Keep voting :)

Thank you so much!! Keep following me on Instagram @thankyouo2l