Ch 3

It was the next day and it was the first day of summer. You had no plans so you called up some friends but they all had something else to do. You thought that you should go for a walk just to get things off your mind. You got dressed and ate all your breakfast. You quickly wrote a note to your mom telling her where you were going and quietly exited the house making sure to wake no one up. You never really admired how lucky you were to live in Los Angeles. It was such and amazing and beautiful place. As you were walking towards a pond you felt someone staring anxiously at you. As if they wanted to kill you. Could it be Jc? No, it's to early for him to get up. If it's not Jc then who else would want to hurt me. It was a girl. A random girl. You regretted looking at her because you made eye contact. She was pretty I have to say but she looked like she wanted to rip out my soul. At this moment I kinda wish Jc was with me so he could punch her in the face. But who is this mystery girl. Is she just my imagination who is she you thought. You jumped up when you heard your phone ringing. You looked back at the girl watching her while taking out your phone. Then you realized she was calling someone. Her phone case looked quite familiar. Who was she. And how did she get my phone number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger..... Keep voting for this!

Hope you guys like it so far!! I'm trying my best to make each chapter long. Keep following my Instagram @thanyouo2l :) love you guys xoxoxo