1. One Hobby: Food!!

Chapter 1

Sooyoungs pov.:

Why does everyone has their love story? It's annoying. Everyone is kissing or doing stuff together in front of the singels. Dont they mind it?

My life wasnt that interessting. I had one boyfriend but he wasn't that good and I felt like I don't like boys much. So I like girls now. And! I like it to be diffrent but there aren't many lesbians here. Why?..

After school:

"Hey Soo! wanna go out? Let's eat something!", Shouted Sunny to me.

"What? U said something eat? Ofcours I want! u know me Sunny!!"

"Oh good! Then let's goo~~ Kkk"

In the Food mall:

O. M. G~~
This is like my kingdom. Just for me. Hihi so perfect. Waaah*-*

Sunny's pov.:

Omg why is sooyoung walking with her mouth open? I know she is a shikshin but that much? Looks like she found her Lover for life. FOOD!!

Nobody's pov.:

The two besties walked for about 2 hours through this food mall where you can eat food from all around the world. Soo wants to go. There everyday but she doesn't have 100$ everyday for FOOD!

Then in a Restaurant Sooyoung saw a girl. A very pretty girl. She recognized her. She was Im Yoona. The prettiest girl in town and her school! Every boy asked her but she never said yes. Her answere was: " I'm sry but I already have a boyfriend!"

But nobody believed her. Nobody saw her with a boy in the street. Just with girls...

Sooyoung's pov.:

Omo...Im Yoona. My crush...
What now?? Should I sit next to her?
Somebody help me. Please...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forst chapter done. What will Soo do now? wait patiantly pls

XOXO Aycan