9. Old times - Bad times

Tiffany's pov.:

"Hey Tiff! Can we trust you again? I'm actually still suspect about you..", said the Leader Ashley.

"Ofc you can Ash! You know I was forced to leave you behind, not wanted that! You guys are my family, forgot?"

"No, we didn't.. Ok since you wanna be back again and we need to be sure about trusting you, you're going to do a little job for us."

"A Job? Ash, I know that little means to you an important big one! What's about?", I asked curiously.

Ash just looked to the others. Lilly, whose black hair looked amazing when the sun shined on it, nodded just like ciara. Ciara was the youngest. She was 19 and walked away from her parents Home. She doesn't talk much, she just does her Job unlike Lilly, who talks like a waterfall.

"You need to deliver a box to this adress..", said Ash and Ciara just gave me a piece of paper.
I opend it and an adress was written on it.
Gosh is it right what I'm doing? I don't know. But I can't go back now..
"Ok. I'll do it.", I said like I wouldn't regret it a little bit coming here. Ash just smiled happily.
"I know I could count on you!"
"You knew? What if I don't mean it serious?" I'm trying to test her. Wanna know how far I can go.
"Then you gonna have a nightmare of your 'family'" As she said that she smiled sarcastically. I hate her smile gosh it's so fake!
"Understood. I wouldn't betray you. And you know that."

Yoona's pov.:
What the hell does she look at? Is this a piece if paper? Gosh tiff just don't do something stupid! Oh right You will anyways. How stupid could you be anyways to go back to them?! After all trouble we went through just do stay away from them?! This is so ridiculous. But at the same time not even a little bit funny. What the hell are you talking about?! Don't! Why is she nodding?! What the hell?! I'm out!
I stood up and went again to the car. I just can't watch her fall again into the hole I carried her out. F*ck you tiff! Why?! WHY?!