4. The Date..

Nobody's pov.:

3 Days later Sooyoung and Yoona talked over the phone with each other and decided to have a date at 6 o'clock in the Park. The park is near the Food Mall they met each other before..

Yoona's pov.:

I made me ready for the date tonight..It's crazy that I'm a bit nervous because I am not even into her. I just wanted to be nice and play a little with her.

That's the only thing that I can do really good...

@ 6 pm in the park:

Where is she?? I'm waiting now for 5 minutes here!

Oh My Gosh...She is here!! She is so stunning in her jeans and white top and her black high heels! Oh god..

Sooyoung's pov.:

Omo!! Why is Yoongie staring at me like that..Do I have still tomato in my face?? Oo

" Hey Yoona. Is something wrong with me??"

" NO!! You look just incredabel in your outfit! Like really.."

"Oh..Thank you so much."

We sat us under a tree because the sun was shining like hell!
We watched the sun goes slowly down and hid behind the mountains.
The sea was waving and the sound was really nice.

"Yoona? Why are you like taht to me?"

"Like how? What do you mean by that?"

"Nice. I though You didn't liked me and just wanted to play with me but you are nice to me. Everybody wants to have a date and You say to me let's have a date..Why do you do all these?"

"I...I don't really know it..It's just everyone expect me to have a boyfriend and I don't want one because I like..I like girls!! And at first I wanted to play with you but then I realized what a wonderful person you are and wanted to spend more time with you..It's just that I kinda begin to like you which is strange.."

I just looked at her.

Yoona's pov.:

"Sooyoung?"

"Yes?"

"I really like you!"

I kept my head and looked into her eyes. Her big brown eyes which told me she that she was confused about my statement!
My eyes began to go teary and a teardrop landed on my cheeks..

"Yoona..I love you! And I really do!"

She made made me smile and whiped my tears away..

She pulled me closer to her and my heart began to beat faster and louder then before..

As our faces where so close and just 1 inch was between us I felt her breath and was about to kiss her..

She looked down to or hands and I held her thightly which made her smile.

I kissed her pationly and it was like the best first kiss ever!
the butterflys in my stomach made lupins and our lips didn't wanted to go apart forlike forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's me Aycan :D

Did you liked that chapter?
hopefully :):*

Xoxo Aycan