5. The Date that changed something!

Yoona's pov.:

After 2 Weeks me and Sooyoung grown to a really good couple. Everyone is wishing us good luck an nowdays
- since all the boys know I'm gay -
I don't get a lot questions when? or why her and not me?

Isn't it really obviously that I am happy with my Sooyoungie?!

Anyways this was our 4th date and I'm getting really excited to see MA GIRL
*-*

Sooyoung's pov.:

My Sis Tippany and I were @ the shoppin mall and she was very happy for me that I'm now together with Yoong.

The best thing is that they unterstand each other well.

This is really important to me beaucause Fany Is my everything and we went through so much and she was like my mother in fact she is younger then me! kkk..

Today I brought her with me to the 4th date in the food mall. But First we wanted to buy me some stuff :)

******************
After Shopping;

At the Food Mall:

As we sat on a table in the back and talking a little how nervous I was Yoona getting to know my Sister; Yoona came.

She had a black jeans on and a white sweater and a georgous red blazer*~*

Omo..

She sat in front of me and was faceing me.

Yoona's pov.:

Oh My Gosh..! This is HER sister?! This is- this is Pink Monster!!!
Ok Calm the f*ck down Yoong! Maybe Soo don't know about this. She won't! If she knew she will never be together with me...

Tiffany's pov.:

No This can't be!! Why is she here?! Is she? Is she Im Yoona?! I just knew her as Yoong. As MY Yoongie.. I miss her. Why is she even together with Sooyoung? With my sister...Why did she needed to leave me??

"Is everything ok guys? Do you already know each other?" Sooyoung asked.

"No :) You guys just look a like a little. Well you are sisters right?!"

"Haha yes we are. And really? You are the first who said that! Kkk.."

Ok! just f*cking concentrait on the date. Taengoo will come soon! My husband will come soon and I will feel more comfortable !!

*************************
What is the past of
Tiffany and Yoona?
Where did they met be4?

Check out in the next Chapter!

Xoxo Aycan