6. Trouble, trouble, trouble

~ Information: This flashback will be not for one chapter. It will go on for many chapter so pls don't be confused^^ ~

3 Years Be4:

Yoona's pov.:

"Umma~! I will go out for a while. Pls don't wait for me and go to sleep."

I kissed my mom's forhead and leaved the house after she nodded.

The spring-wind was quiet cold for this season. It is already april and I'm still going outside with my winterjacket!

After I walked 5mins to get to the park I saw ma girl! I made sure everything was safe because I didn't outed myself..

"Yoong~!!"

I saw my Pink Monster already running towards me. She jumped into my arms and I huged her thightly. Also I'm younger then her, I am the husband in this relationship. Well we don't really have one. It's like hide and seek. We do love stuff but aren't official together. It's way more complicated. No one will understand it so we don't explain it tho!

"Mushroom. What's up?! You called me to come over. Hurry?! what's wrong?" I asked. I didn't got it why she's calling to meet her hurry and standing in front of me with tears in her eyes!

"My-my sister. Sooyoung. She-she thinks I'm meeting my old friends again and wanted to kick me out of the apartment and then we had a big fight and I...I slapped her and run away because she just screamed at me!"

I stood shocked there and couldn't moved even a bit!!

I heard Ppany's heavy breath and her voice was going to crack up.

Why in the world did she slapped her sister??

"Ppany-ya!! Why did you slapped her? What did she had done to you?! Nothing! This wasn't right...This isn't right...."

"Yoong..What are you saying? You want to leave me? huh?! I thought you said you will stay by my said if THEY come again! You aren't. You're running away like everytime trouble is nearing us! Like every fucking time! It's true. It wasn't right from me to slap her and I feel guilty but isn't this enough to handle for me right now?"

She was looking angrily at me. Her eyes were red and she didn't showed her pretty smile to me right now. She was right. I DO always run away because I don't want to loose those people I love again. I did it to many times..

"Ppany-ya! Yeah I run away when trouble is near. But I don't want to loose again the people I love so I run away thinking this is the right. But it's not! And yeah I promised you and I won't leave you. THEY won't come again and cause trouble, honey. Ok? they won't!"

"Omfg yoong~! Don't be so sure! They waiting to make me down and completly destroy my life! Don't be so sure! I wished I could think like you BUT I can't!"

After the last 2 sentences tears were falling down and she walked away.

I tried to stop her. But couldn't..

*************************
Oh my gosh..
You liked it?
If yes, Vote pls:)

Ok this was like:
WTF IS HAPPENING
HERE?!

Kkk as I wrote it I felt
Nervous. And believe me
I think this chapter is
amazing and the best
for now^~^

Xoxo Aycan:*