Chapter 1: Who's that?

Lilith Wood

I woke up to an annoying sound. Oh it's the stupid alarm, who in their right mind would invent one of these? "Ughhhh" I grumbled face planting my pillow. A light knock sounded from my bedroom door. My mother walked in, an angry expression on her features.

"Lilith Mia Wood, get your lazy butt out of bed" she exclaimed rather angryily.

"Oh uh- hi mom" I said quickly shooting out of bed and to the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom I did my teeth and splashed my face with cold water to wake me up.

I did my business and exited.

I got dressed in a pair of demin skinny jeans and a black fitted tank top.

I shoved my red converse on, finishing off with my black hoodie.

I quickly brushed my hair leaving it to cascade down my back in it's natural mini curls.

"Is Emerald picking you up?" My mother asked as she set my breakfast in front of me.

I nodded while chomping away at my toast.

A car horn beeped outside, I quickly shoved the toast in my mouth as I huried towards the front door.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Alright alright!" I jumped in the car to greet my hyperactive best friend, who, as usual had her green scarf around her neck and her dark hair in a messy bun. I quickly buckled myself in and finished my toast.

"Geez Lil, what crawled up your butt and died?" She laughed as she turned the keys in the ignition.

"Nothing crawled up my butt Emmie, it's just well.. You don't need to honk the car horn five times!" I shouted slapping her arm playfully.

"Sorry Lil, it's just the fact that Alex is moving to our school!" She screamed as the car roared to life.

~Time skipped~

Emerald stopped the car and pulled into the student parking space.

I undid my seat belt and opened the car door. Emerald did the same as we walked to the door.

Jasmine and her cronies stood there at the side in their 'outfits' looked like shreds to me.

Alex, who was walking towards the door gave a black look at the female dogs before stopping as soon as his eyes landed on us.

"Emmie!" Alex stood at the door with his arms open for her.

I mentally swooned at how cute they we're together.

She winked at me before jumping into his arms.

"See you in Math!" She shouted before walking to her lesson, her hand in his.
I walked into English and got my notes out from my bag. The teacher babbled on about who knows what while I sat with my head on the desk.

"Miss Wood" the teacher turned to me.

I shot up suddenly at all of the unwanted attention on me.

"Y-yes Miss?" I stuttered feeling all eyes on me.

"Please remove your head from the desk" she said as she turned back to teaching.

~In Math~

"Oh my gosh, Lil!!!!" Emerald shouted at me, well whisper-shouted.

"What?" I replied my voice barely audible.

"Alex is gonna get moved into-" I cut her off as my eyes wandered towards a male student.

He had dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

Who was this human being??

Author's Note

First chapter of 'Mine' is complete

Feel free to comment, vote and share your thoughts

Kirsty ~