Chapter 5

Trevor stretched as he stood in the gym. Breakfast was great, but it was time to start training. The first class he had all four of his siblings in, level one transformation control. One of the men he saw sitting with Sylark at lunch was the teacher, Zoymey.

"Alright newbies, line up!" Zoymey barked. He had his arms crossed but was smiling. He had discarded his hoodie a while ago and stood with a tank top now. Everyone in the class lined up and kept their eyes on their teacher as he walked the line. "Transformation is not a simple thing. You possess magic and that control over said magic can backfire. You might want to transform and end up summoning elemental magic, causing havoc. Some of you who do not have as much magical ability will change something you do not mean to change. Say you want to change your hand but instead sprout wings." Zoymey held up his once dark skinned hand, it was now covered in green scales. "It takes a lot of concentration to change just one part of your body, so we'll start with full body transformation. You can feel the magic in your being if you focus enough. When you manage to feel the magic, concentrate on the form you have. The size, the scales, horns, wings, everything to a dragon."

Trevor closed his eyes and concentrated. He could feel...something...bubbling within his body. Was this the magic that was destroying his and his siblings' bodies? Something flashed behind Trevor's eyes and he was launched back a few feet. Students in the class looked at him before a few giggled.

"Lost the focus, huh, Trevor?" Zoymey teased. Trevor gritted his teeth before standing. "It's alright, not everybody gets it on the first try." A blue light flashed and Trevor looked to see a half grown blue dragon with four flaps at the end of his tail replace where David stood moments ago.

"Look at that, David, you're a Water Dragon." Zoymey started to clap and the other students did as well. David beamed and looked at Trevor.

"I did it!" David exclaimed.

"You were always a gifted kid, there's no doubt you'd get it right away, buddy," Trevor stated and he stood. David's shoulder only came to Trevor's shoulder.

"Few years and you'll be full grown, David," Zoymey informed. "Tell the students what it feels like as a dragon."

"Oh...um...w-well...it uh...the magic is there...I think? But it feels natural. And weird at the same time," David stammered and Zoymey nodded.

"It should feel natural, how do you feel health wise?"

"Better."

"In your dragon forms, the magic in your bodies is being used, released almost. Your body can heal itself from the damages of the magic. Alright, who's next?"

Everyone managed to change their forms. Brenda was the next one of Trevor's siblings. She was apparently an Ice Dragon, like Sylark. Trevor changed after Brenda, being a clear colored dragon that Zoymey claimed was a Water-Ice Dragon. A rarer breed. Aya was the last who had snow white scales. A Snow Dragon.

"Great, now for the fun part." Zoymey smirked before pointing to the opposite wall. "Walk to the wall over there and back." Trevor looked at his siblings. They had only been standing around observing their new bodies. Aya puffed her chest out before taking a few steps and stumbling a bit. She regained her balance and managed to march to the wall and make it back.

"Last to change, first to walk, nice one, Aya," Trevor praised. Aya beamed at her brother.

"You next, Trevor!" Aya exclaimed and shoved Trevor's back leg.

"Oh...uh...I'm not too sure about..." Trevor looked at the students before looking at Zoymey, watching him. "What?"

"Go, Trevor. What are you, a chicken? Last I heard you were a football player. Go!" Zoymey pointed to the wall and Trevor exhaled. He took a few steps before falling forward. Groaning, Trevor lifted his head as the kids laughed yet again. Trevor hung his head before letting it fall back to the ground, huffing. "Shut your traps!" Zoymey snapped. "You've had weeks of practice already, the Williams kids just showed up last night. All of you, run the gym. Brenda, Aya, and David, c'mere." Trevor looked up as Zoymey and his siblings managed to approach him as he stood.