Ask You To Be His Girlfriend

Harry

(A/N if you have read the rest just a heads up this is taken from I think Liams date 2)

You were going on a date with Harry again tonight! Date three, you had known him around a month now but had actually only been on 3 official dates but you had met up a couple of other times.

You really were stuck on this date, Harry had told you to wear what you want but wear warm clothes, it made you wonder what he had in store for you.

You finally decided on a black skater skirt with tights, black vans, a white tank top then a see through top over the tank top because it had a pretty flower design.

At 8pm there was a knock at your door, your heart skipped a beat and your stomach fluttered, you hadn't known Harry that long yet you really did like him!

You climbed in the car and the journey only took around 10 minutes to get where you were going. Harry blindfolded you so you couldn't see anything, under your feet you could feel stones but there was nothing that was a give away as to where Harry was taking you.

When Harry finally took the blinfold off it revealed a little table, looking around it was a wooded area with candles everywhere.

"Harry its beautiful" you gasped

"just like you" he whispered in your ear

You blushed and Harry laughed leading you to the table.

After the other meetings up Harry had found out your favourite starter, main and dessert so what he was going to ask later on would be perfect.

After Harry had finished feeding you he took your small hand into his big one and led you to a little pond, again lit up using candles.

"Harry tonight has been perfect" you grinned as you brought your fingers through the water as you sat beside the pond

"well..." Harry said scratching the back of his neck nervously

"could..I um ask you a question?" Harry mumbled

You laughed at his nervousness but nodded, Harry took your hand into his sweaty on, you pulled a face to make Harry laugh and hopefully calm down

"will you..be my girlfriend...I mean you don't ha.." Harry said

You cut him off by jumping into his lap planting your lips onto his. When you pulled away Harry looked stunned

"I guess thats a yes?" Harry squeaked

You giggled while nodding before Harry kissed you again

Louis

You had recently quit your Apple job and became a model (A/N you became a model^ so it fits into the baby series) Louis had come into your work a couple of times and he had even brought your lunch for you today because you had told him you might be too busy to go and get some. Secretly you wanted him to ask you to be his girlfriend not that you told anyone that.

When your boss said you could all have a break you got the bag Louis had brought for you from the fridge.

First you pulled out a drink, then a sandwhich, a packet of crisp and finally a chocolate bar. It made you laugh because Louis said he would always make sure you didn't go to size 0 because you were a model not that you wanted to anyway.

On the sandwhich wrapper there was a piece of paper, you ripped it off and read it

its not something I normally do

but I always will when I talk to you

its not often I feel this way

but I do now and its here to stay