Introduction

---OVERVIEW---

Sienna is a girl who is a junior at Riverswood Academy. On the outside, she seems impossibly perfect: good at the violin, smart without trying, and can do practically everything you can name. This makes her seem slightly inapproachable and distant, and most feel a little intimidated by appearances to try to get to know her better. On the inside, though, she was just a normal human being - she was insecure and a little shy, and her hard work and perfectionism made things happen. A few unexpected events occur, and she meets new people in the process: the Men's Volleyball Club of Riverswood. New friendships spring up, and heartbreaking family secrets are uncovered. All Sienna knows right now is that junior year is going to be different.

---COPYRIGHT---

I'm sure you know what this section's about, so I'm not going to go into great detail about it. To cut a long story short, this thing belongs to me and me only, and no part of it can be copied. And anything in the book that might be similar to anything else, fictional or real, is merely a coincidence. There, I said it.

---AUTHOR'S NOTE---

Hello to the non-existent people who are reading my book! This is the first book I've ever published online, so be mindful that it's probably really bad, lmao. Feel free to give out constructive criticism and point out punctuation/grammar mistakes, but if you've got nothing but hate, just leave. (Don't mind my attitude, I'm not trying to be rude or anything... I'm just kind of like this...)

Please don't stop reading when you see that the first little bit is in third person (I don't know why but apparently many people only like first person) - some parts have to be like that to make it work, but it will mostly be in first, don't worry ;)

Also, be mindful that some things are made up and definitely not real, like the school, and I'm not actually American, so some of the things I write about the U.S. might be...dodgy...

Anyways, enjoy reading!

- Faye