!Authors Note! !Tasters!

Heya! Sorry they are late! It's like 2am! I forgot I had work so I stayed up to make sure I finished and updated! Please leave your opinions!! Thank you!!

With Murphy

(Instead of being on a separate speedboat, Reader and 10K are on Murphys boat)

The only sound was the whirring of the engine and the water slapping  the boat, no voices, I didn't want to look at the scene behind me, not only was there the destroyed submarine with the raining debris but the other boat passengers were in an unconscious like state, two of them sporting clear bite marks on their one of their cheeks.  The others were soldiers who I guessed had the blue eye syndrome.  I stared ahead of me from position on the floor of the boat.  I could only see the bloated rim of the boat bobbing up and down in front of me. I glanced over at 10K and he was doing the same.  It felt like ages before we finally hit land with a jolt.  Murphy began delegating orders to the others on board and they began unloading the boat into one of the military vehicles that had been parked further down the coast line.  Me and 10K remained seated until Murphy suddenly appeared in front of us shadowing us from the sun.
'Are you two going to help? Your part of team Murphy now!' He put his hands on hips and grinned cockily at us. I looked him dead in the eyes a vague look on my face.
'Fuck your 'team Murphy' why aren't we going to find Warren and the others? They are be ones who brought you this far!' I glare and he just laughs pitifully.
'Exactly! They are just thinking about themselves! They don't care if I get probed or treated like a guinea pig!' He scowls and walks off clicking his fingers at his minions before I could retaliate.  I looked over at 10K.
'Your not really gonna stick with this asshole are you?" He looks over at me with his, what I've decided to call, his lost look, a slight pour and big, slopped eyes.
'Huh? Oh, of course not, I've never liked him.' 10K answers glancing over at Murphy.
'Kid' Murphy calls 'stop staring and grab some bags, we're leaving' and just like that 10K got up and stated helping to load the truck, I looked at him funny as he walked off...

With the Others

You beach the boat very unskilled with a thud, bump and lurch on the coast line and shut off the engine as your greater with hugs, cheers and slaps on the back.
'I didn't know you could drive one of those boats!' Doc said his goofy grin pulling his dirty beard upwards. I laughed,
'Neither did I! Though it's pretty simple I guess...' i smiled sheepishly. Doc climbed in the boat and hugged me close, putting his mouth near my ear he whispered,
'Thanks for saving the kid' I smiled and hugged back, a short while later Doc pulled 10K into the hug as well, he had one arm round Docs shoulders and the other around my waist after that Addy joined the hug and then eventually Warren gave in and hugged as well. When we finally let go of each other that's when stuff got serious warrens originally calm and happy complexion was now furrowed in a puzzled and focused look.
'We need to find Murphy, he's with that Doctor Merch and god only knows what his damn intentions are' Addy nods, agreeing.
'Let's get moving then' she twirls her bat and picks up her bag. Without another word we all fall back into routine, bag carrying with a long walk ahead of us. But I was happy. I was back with the people who cared for me, back with my... family...

(Thank You for reading! ✌🏻️)