1:Life is an Illusion

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone~Orson Welles.

Chains, Blood, Cold damp air, and my screams are what filled the dark room, as he ran the dagger across my soft skin I wimpered in response to the coldness of the object. "Are you scared child"? he wisperd his raspy voice in my ear, smelling of whiskey, smoke, and my blood. I turn my head away from him and close my eyes knowing he will probly cut me again, please just kill me this time I thought to myself, and he rose his hand to my face and said " You are mine"............................................

About 3 years and 1 month later.......

Early January

"Is it really necessary Every single day You're making me more ordinary In every possible way......" I sat up putting my headhones back in my ears listenig to Mika. Ignoring the lady on the side of me I just kept lookng straight waiting for the bus.

  "More than this, Whatever it is, Baby I hate days like this". Somewhere in this world someone hated me so much, don't ask me how I know this I just do.

       As the bus aproches us the elderly lady began to lose her footing and tryed to grab hold of me for support but out of habit of being touched I shove her off me and she lands in the mud.

      "What the hells the matter with you she's just an old woman for crying out loud" the bus driver and some of the passengers on the bus yelled out at me.

     "I'm sssor-"Just move bitch" some girl says while elboing me out of the way. I could feel the other peoples eyes burning holes in my face.

       I stood up and began to run, I ran till I couldn't breathe any more. Just foucusing on the wind in my face and shuting off my mind. When I finally stopped I found myself in the park woodsy edge. I didn't stop no I just continued to walk until my legs couldn't taken it any more.

        I collapsed against a large Red Wood tree breathing in the violet colored flowers that surrounded me and the tree. I look down at my watch to notice that I was already nearly 10 minutes late to school. "Damn it" I yelled out to no one in particular.

         Miles was gonna so be on my ass about being late. Miles the only family I have left, he took me in when my parents died. Died? No murdered the inner voice inside of my head whispered viciously reminding me of that day. Ignoring the familiar burn in my eyes I begin to stand up.

        Sigh brushing the grass off my bottom and pulling my now hot pink hair back into a ponytail. I begin to walk to school. Finally making it 25 minutes after the bell I hurried to rush into class hoping that the teacher didn't call me out. Just as I was about to sit down Mrs. krain yelled out.

          "Ms. Guilds you better have a great excuse this time". None of my teachers knew anything about me or my past, in fact the only person who knew anything besides my social worker was the principle and his weird ass son Zack. Hell not even my uncle knew everything that had happen to me.

        As she approached my desk, she leans in, breaths out in her dragon breath, and ask "Why are you late to my class again Ms. Guilds?" I flinch back out of habit tryin to stop my body from shaking but too late. I fell out of my chair having no control over the earth quake happening to my body. I was breathing real heavy, sweating like I had just ran a marathon, with my teeth chattering so hard I swear the whole school could hear me. You would think after three years I would have better control but sadly I don't.