3: Screams of Inner Agony

Warning this chapter does have a pretty disturbing scene in Summer's dream, but besides that enjoy

**********************************************************

And he howled in agony, in a pain that would never cease as long as he lived. His tortured voice echoed in those mountains for a long long time~Farrah Naseem

         "My beautiful Summer Flower" Renee said as he grabbed my chin roughly and smashed his grimy lips into mine. I stayed as still as I could making myself numb. Then he grabbed my hair, I gasp out in suprise at the sharp pain in my head. Looking at him confused as to what I did wrong this time.

      "Flower you know I'm no patient man, so why do you insist on play these games with me when you know I'm gonna win." Not waiting for a reply he grounded his lips to mine again. This time I made a conscious effort to move my lips a little so he doesn't hurt me.

       I felt his tongue thrust its self into my mouth, trying with all my mite not to gag. He grabbed my hair and held me closer so that I couldn't pull back, grabbing one of my small hands into his large ones, he began rubbing his bulge against my hand. Moaning out as he did this. A knock at the door caused him to stop his assault on my lips, but he continued to make me jerk him off just as he shouts out "Come in!"

         Brandon walks in along with some other man "Boss he's here" Brandon says with his stupid fucking smirk on his face as he looks at me. "Aaahh fuck me Flower your great!" Renee yells out as he climaxed in my hand.

        I removed my hand from his pants and begin to stand to wash my hands when Brandon says "Lick it off". I look to Renee to see if he objects, he doesn't so I slowly lift my fingers to my lips and lick it. I try to keep the look of revolution off my face. Brandon then yells out "Like you mean it doll" I know if I don't listen I'll only get hurt. So just stick my fingers in my mouth an moan out in pain, trying to hold back the tears that are trying to break free.

        I heard a moan that did't belong to me in the room, and I removed my hands from my mouth. When I opened my eyes Brandon had one hand in his pants and lust written all over his face. I looked as the other guy had the same look in his eyes . A chuckle interrupted the thick heavy silence all our heads snapped to Renee with an amused smile on his face.

       "You there, you new?" Renee says to the other guy. "Yes Sir" the guy replies in a officer like tone. "You like my flower new guy hm?" Renee ask the man who turns and his greedy eyes roam over my body. "Well Sir shes a looker."

     "You wanna try her out?" Renee ask him and I feel my whole body shake hoping he says I'm not his taste or something anything. "Really?" I could hear the shock in his voice. "Dude shes good with that pretty little mouth of hers" Brandon tell him while wiggling his eyebrows. "Really now?" He ask curious now "Yep" he says making the 'p' pop. "Get on your knees flower" Renee tells me and I do my body still shaking in fear as the man unzips is pants and grabs my head.

~dream over

       I wake up screaming like I do every morning from my fucked up dreams. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I look at the clock to find it's 3am. Uhhgg the universe gets a kick out of my misery. I roll my lazy ass up because I know I wont be going back to sleep anytime soon.

         Doing my everyday routine I wash my face, brush my teeth, take a quick cold shower, and throw on some random clothes I find. And I do this all in the dark. Why you ask, well it's because I hate the sight of myself more then I hate the bastards who has made me this way. As I'm headed to the kitchen I could hear Miles snoring his ass off from where I stand down stairs in the kitchen.