7: See No Evil

THERE IS QUITE ALOT OF CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED********★***********

I was currently walking home from the park and it was already five minutes to eight. I needed to blow off some steam after earlier today Zack and I had gotten into an argument on me walking home alone. He felt I should have called Michael to come get me since he had to go the opposite direction from me to get to work.

Zack never liked me walking alone especially at night, but I wasn't gonna call him while he's at work cause I'm some scardy cat.

Granted I'm scared of my own shadow but I had to do this on my own. I'm far too stubborn to admit when I'm wrong sometimes this was one of those moments, he didn't understand I needed this.

It all started last week after my therapy with Ashley (I know right she said something important for once) she asked me if I was with Zack because I'm actually trying to open up or whether or not I was with Zack to use him as a crutch.

When I turned my nose up at her ridiculous accusations she began to explain how she and others perceive us and I hate to say it but the picture she painted was all types of fucked up. So very slowly I've been trying to peel myself away from Zack to prove that I can do something without him. He knows something is up he's no idiot, hell I'm pretty sure he figured it all out by now. He's just too kind to burst my bubble.

Anyway I've decided I could walk the few blocks to my house, or even better I think as I make a left instead of the usual right. I'm gonna walk down to Zacks job so I can prove to him that I can do this on my own every once in awhile. With determination in each of my steps, ignoring the fact that it is dark out I can't help but feel a little proud of myself.

About a block and a half off away from Zacks job I hear a muffled noise coming from the alleyway not barely two feet in front of me. I start to freak, I start to panic what's going to happen what's happening I'm so close, so close I thought. 'Come on Summer you can do this not everything is out to get you' no sooner then I'm done with the little pep talk in my head does a stray cat come running out of the alleyway and scares the bejesus out of me. Of course I would only need to have a pep talk about stray damn cat, I role my eyes in amusement and walk.

I reach another alleyway and hear more muffled sounds but this time I don't panic or freak out, I hold my head high and walk right passed the dark mouth. The moment my foot touched ground passed the alleyway did I hear the high pitch screaming. Now usually when I hear the sound I have an immediate flight response, but not this time I know this scream its one of pure fear an old acquaintance of mine. So imagine my surprise when I discover my feet moving to the direction of where the screams are coming from not away from it. I should just turn around and call the cops not walk to the danger like some fucking hero, wouldn't that be something me trying to be captain save a hoe when I'm barely even able to rescue myself.

But something was pulling me down this way, some would call it instinct but I'm calling it stupidity. The closer I get the more danger I feel in the air I wasn't kidding when I said fear and I were old acquaintances.

I don't really know how to explain it, it's like trying something and you never forget the taste, smell or sound and none were pleasant. The moment when time has frozen you but yet your heart beats as if your running a marathon, or the cold chill across your neck that has you almost begging like a druggy for the fix. I know what its like to feel that kind of fear its no picnic.

The closer I get to the sorce the sound was coming from, the clearer I was able to hear what was being said.

"Where is he bitch?" A deep voice male demanded.

"Where is who?" A female voice replied in false calm tone, but her voice shook as she spoke.

"Don't play games you tramp, the bastard you've been whoring yourself to for the past month, Brent." Replied the same male who asked the first question.

I don't know where she got the balls to do it but next thing I heard was "Listen you son of a bitch I'm no fucking whore and I don't know any got damn Brents, so how bout you just let me go cause you've obviously got the wrong person."

'SMACK!' The harsh sounds of skin hitting skin and the cry from the females mouth, has me doing something so fucking stupid.

"Stop" a voice yells out, everyone turns to look in my direction which caused me to turn along with, to find the source and that's when I realize the sound was me.

I know besides my outburst I really wasn't ready for the seen before my eyes there's about six guys surrounding the girl, and when I look in her direction all I see is blonde hair. I swear it was almost as if feeling my eyes on her she turns and I'm soon looking in the brown eyes of Kelly Revenue.

**********************************************************

Tell me what you guys think so far~IME

STORY TO READ: Be Careful What You Wish For

Hazelle was determined not to spend another Valentine's Day as she always had...alone. But is summoning a sex demon really the answer to her lack of a love life?

Kaden is sexy, sarcastic and sinful. A beast lives inside him, one that craves passion, one that is deadly to anyone that provokes it. Will Hazelle be able to tame it, or will the beast destroy her as it has done so many others?