Chapter 2.

Ella’s POV.

The girls had gone back up to the room to change to head into town to shop for a while, so they sent me to the bar to get a round of drinks in and bring it up, I loved Ibiza, tonight was going to be absolutely mental I could just feel it. We were also heading into town to get some lunch and a few drinks before coming back to get ready for tonight. I grabbed my white shirt and threw it on over my bikini before heading to the bar, the barman laughed and said, “no more drama miss” I shot him my ‘im a good girl’ smile and went to order my drinks when I heard the familiar voice I heard last time, 

“excuse me Enrique, ill have one Smirnoff and one Fosters” I slowly turned my head to see that boy who had done exactly the same not 2 hours earlier waving his wrist before looking in my direction, I decided to keep calm and smile this time, I was rather rude before.

“sure, go ahead” I said resting my shades on my head again, he walked over and sat on the stool besides me.

“Sorry about before, I didn’t mean to be rude” he said nudging my shoulder and smiling.

“no worries, you have a habit of doing it though haven’t you” I laughed pointing at Enrique who was pouring his drinks. “well if you can have it, why not” he laughed. I smiled and told Enrique what I wanted as he gave the boy his drinks. “I’m Liam” he said picking up his drinks. “Ella” I replied standing up to collect the tray of drinks that were ready. He smiled and walked off towards where he was sitting, I walked towards the lift before taking a quick glance back and seeing him hand the Smirnoff to an attractive blonde in a white bikini top and shorts. I laughed to myself and pressed the button for the lift, typical boys.  Liam’s POV. “Boys hurry up, its 8pm, there will be no point in going out soon” Louis yelled from the balcony. I squirted my aftershave on and walked out of the bathroom, I decided on wearing grey smart bottoms, a white shirt, black tie and a grey waistcoat. We were just waiting for Harry to fix his hair so we turned on the tv and watched a bit of Spanish news, couldn’t understand a word but oh well. “WOW, check out these” Louis chuckled waving his hand frantically getting our attention, we got up from the sofa and headed out onto the balcony, there in the balcony opposite us was Ella and her friends. “Check out the girl in the white dress” Louis said unable to control himself, he was pointing at Ella. She looked amazing, her hair was pinned up in a tight ponytail with a quiff at the front, her dress was tight and fitted and her legs looked amazing. “oh sure that’s Ella” I said sounding casual but my stomach was doing summersaults inside. “Dude, you know her” Niall asked looking shocked. “Not quite, we had a bit of an argument at the bar earlier, but were cool now” I said grabbing my wallet as I seen harry was ready. “She’s looking” Louis said grabbing my shoulder and yanking me back, I turned around and saw them all looking in our direction, I smiled at her she realised who I was and gave a little wave, I waved back when all the boys decided to jump on me making whistling noises, “We’re heading to Varsity” Harry yelled in their direction, I kicked him and gave her an apologetic look, she smiled and shut the door. “Nice one lads” I said shaking my head, they laughed and we headed on down to the centre where we planned on getting very drunk. Ella’s POV. We drank our drink and headed on out the door of our hotel and down to the centre, we wanted to start off with a quiet drink and then build ourselves up for it. “please can we go to Varsity, did you see how hot they were” my best friend Summer pleaded giving me her puppy dog eyes. “fine, fine” I gave in, if it wasn’t packed with drunk people then I was heading out, I wanted tonight to be about the drinking and the dancing. We got to the door, the bouncer gave us our stamps and let us in. It was amazing inside. There were different stages for people to dance on, the music was great and everyone was having a good time. We got our drinks and sat down in a little booth away from the dancing. “Lets dance” I said eagerly just wanting to get my dancing shoes on and party the night away. “I cant see those boys can you?” Summer asked every 5 minutes “Summer, who cares were out here to have a girly time, party our arses off and get on it” I said pulling her into the centre of the dance floor.  We danced for ages, then after about 6 songs in we heard cheers and girls scream from every direction, we didn’t know what was going on, then we looked towards the stage that was in front of us. There standing in front of us were Liam and his friends, guest performance. “Summer, its that Liam” I said pulling her arm, she looked up and realised. “Fuck its one direction” she said, we both gave each other a WTF glance and slowly moved away from the crowd back to our seats.