Chapter 5

Ella’s POV.

I woke up with my head sounding as if I had a drum set going off. The pain. I couldn’t hardly remember anything about last night. I looked around and seen all the girls all in bed, it was nice knowing that whatever happened id always have these behind me 100%. It was 12pm, and I was starving. Me and Summer got up and headed down to the pool. 

“What happened with you and Liam after” Summer asked as we headed back over to our sun lounges with our chips.

“I can hardly remember, only that he wanted space so I kissed him and told him to take it” I laughed.

“he likes you Ella, don’t shut yourself down because of your parents, they’d want you to be happy” Summer said giving me a hug. 

“Maybe its for the best this way” I said sighing and laying down hoping to get a tan. I looked over to the bar and saw Liam and the other lads heading our way great!

“Summmmmmer” Zayn said scooping her up in his arms. They started kissing

“eurgh guys get a room” I laughed before continuing to catch the sun. 

Summer sat back down and invited them all to join us.

“what the fuck are you doing” I hissed in her ear.

“its your chance to fix things” she whispered back. The thing was I knew I liked Liam but im not the kind to beg. So I just let him sit next to me. There was some awkward tension between us. Had anything else happened last night?

“hey do you fancy a game of polo” a man in his early 20’s asked.

“Sure” I giggled straightening myself up and jumping in the water. There were all lads in the pool so I invited summer in to join us, it was a really good laugh, I felt I could enjoy myself without worrying about anything. My hair formed into wet beach curls so I didn’t mind how bad it looked. Me and Summer were actually really good, we got put into the same team, so we used our advantages of being a girl and kept posing when the lads came near to us and that got us goals. The lad that had invited us to play was called Tom, he was 21 and lived in Dorset. We continued playing when he picked me up and took me out of the pool.

“Where are we going” I giggled trying to wriggle free, I noticed Liam’s eyes on the whole time,

“Deep Breath” he laughed before jumping into the pool with me. I got to the surface before spitting water everywhere.

Liam’s POV.

“Boys hurry up” I shouted from the balcony, just wanting to get out there and get drunk. I sat down on the balcony sofa’s and just rested my head back thinking about earlier when Ella had met that Tom lad and they went off into town together, I wanted space from her to clear my head but as soon as I had space I just wanted her back again. Harry came out and sat on the sofa’s waiting with me, im so glad I have these lads to be there for me, their like my brothers.

(1)new message from Ella: 

*Sorry if I upset you earlier, you’re the one who wanted space. -Ex*

She was right, she knew what game she was playing and she knew how much of an affect she’d have over me, I looked over to her balcony and saw her sitting there, so I decided to text her back..

*I know what I wanted, no you didn’t upset me its fine. Enjoy your night smell -Lx*

Sending that text made me feel as if I was cool about it, when realistically I was anything but. 

The club was packed full of people, ive decided that this thing with Ella is just a stupid little crush, we’d never see each other once were home so there was no point in continuing further, I was here to enjoy myself before we started the major recording. We got dancing, buying drinks, flirting but then to my surprise I turned around and saw Ella with Tom walking into the dance floor, she looked gorgeous in a green fitted dress. They started dancing and edging closer to me it really started to bother me. I headed back over to the bar where Harry and Louis were, Zayn and Niall had gone to get a kebab.