Chapter 4

Liam’s POV.

Last night was amazing, I truly enjoyed myself, and got Ella’s number. I looked at my phone and saw the time, 9am. I moaned and groaned before finally getting up and walking onto the balcony in my boxers, I couldn’t help but look over at her balcony to see If she’d be there, she wasn’t. they must all be still sleeping. Harry didn’t come back last night, instead we had a text saying, ‘with Chloe (Ella’s friend) staying there ;) see ya tomorrow.’. Zayn had Summer in his bed, and Louis and Niall were flat out. I had a quick shower and got changed into my swimwear, I closed the door gently behind me and headed towards the pool, the great thing about this hotel is that theres not many people here which means you don’t have to get up ridiculously early to reserve sunbeds like when you were younger. I got down by the pool and to my surprise I saw Ella laying there by herself plugged in to her ipod, she had a pink bikini on today and all I could say was wow. I decided to go and surprise her.

“LIAM” she yelled as I tipped some of my water onto her bare stomach.

“oops how did that happen” I laughed laying my towel down on the bed beside her.

“that’s so not funny” she laughed. She knocked her ipod off and turned to face me.

“where’s the lads” she said raising an eyebrow.

“ah well not sure about harry, but the rest are fast asleep” I laughed “what about your mates?”

“well, Harry ended up with Chloe, and I had a text from Summer to say she was with Zayn” she laughed laying back down.

We laid there for about half an hour with no one saying anything, I had nothing planned for today and I really wanted to do something.

“Do you fancy taking a boat ride with me” I asked hoping she would agree.

“yeah sure, sounds like fun” she said a smile plastered on her face.

We left our things there with a note that told everyone we had gone out for the day. Ella’s POV. We got on the boat and headed towards the seats at the front. The sea looked so calm and peaceful, almost like we were disturbing it. Liam had told me to sit down and he’d be along in a minute. I was lost in my own thoughts, how peaceful and tranquil something could be in a busy place like this. Just then the boat started pulling off. I noticed something, we were the only ones on the boat, just then I saw Liam coming back towards me. “Liam were the only ones on here” I laughed but rather confused. “Yeah, I hired it out this morning” he said sitting down next to me. “So where we heading?” I asked looking at the waves breaking apart as the boat drove off. “you’ll see” he said standing up and standing at the edge of the boat.  The boat pulled up at the side of a deserted island, there was no one here. “wow” I said getting off the boat and looking at the island that surrounded me.  “Peaceful isn’t it” he said continuing to walk. “How did you know where this was” I asked rather amazed at the whole thing. “this is where the biggest party of the week happens, every Friday night, which is day after tomorrow, boats come here carrying hundreds of people, some will get off and set up a music system, BBQ, log fire and everyone will just have a great time” he said smiling down at me. He went and sat down on the sand under the palm tree, so I went to join him. We sat there and both of us could start to feel the sexual tension between us, but neither of us said anything. “So tell me Ella, what do you do? Where are you from? General stuff” He said edging closer and looking over at the sea. I took a deep breath and continued, “Well im a fashion student at the minute in London, I have 2 years left studying that, im originally from London, what general stuff do you mean?” I asked. “well just what do you like doing, ambitions, family” he smiled this time looking straight into my eyes. “I like being around people that care about me, I like photography, music, my ambition is to hold my own clothing line and be a independent business woman, and ill pass the family question. What about you Li?” I said looking away trying not to let the tears fall from my eyes. “well im a singer, in a boy band called One Direction, we were on the x factor. I live in London now and as for what I like doing, I love singing, my guitar, with the boys anything I just love to sing songs that mean something to me, my ambition is to be successful, prove to everyone that I can do this. And I have a great family support system, I would never have gone for my dream if it wasn’t for them” he said satisfied with his answers, I just nodded and stood up and headed towards the sea and just let the water hit my feet. “Ella, tell me what’s wrong” he said holding my shoulder, I didn’t say anything and just carried on walking. Liam’s POV. After walking so far Ella decided to sit back down ad hugged her knees tightly into her chest.  “Ella you don’t have to tell me anything, I just want you to know that im here for you” I said giving her a nudge on her shoulder, she smiled and giggled to herself. “there we go, there’s that smile” I said making her blush even more. “I’m sorry, im not used to this, a boy taking an interest so much” she said looking away again. “what do you mean?” I was confused. “well because of my family, I don’t believe in love, I don’t believe in ‘the one’ I believe to survive in this world you have to just look out for yourself” she said, I was rather shocked. “oh right, so this, us? doesn’t mean anything to you” I said sounding a bit more harsh than I intended.“No that’s just the thing, Im confused. I came on this holiday just to get away from life back home, to just not give a shit and let myself go, but then I met you and now its all changed” she said tears falling down her face. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her in close to me. “it’ll all be ok Ells, I promise. But you have to tell me whats happened to make you believe all this” she pulled away and wiped her tears. “no I don’t, no one cares about me..” she yelled walking off onto the boat. Ella’s POV. The boat ride back was silent, no one said anything, I just wanted to cry my eyes out, everything I wanted to forget this holiday came rushing back. Before I knew it we had pulled up at the harbour and I couldn’t get off it quick enough. “Ella wait up” Liam shouted after me, I didn’t turn back, I just ran back to the hotel without stopping. I got into the room and just collapsed on the bed. Everyone was out, I gave summer a quick text to see where she was, they were by the pool. I needed a shower, I just needed to start fresh. Put my smile on and go out there with a smile. It was 5pm now and I didn’t leave the room, I got a glass of wine and chilled on the sofa on the balcony with my book, it was quiet and all you could hear were birds chirping and the waves crashing against each other, then my phone received a text. (1)new message from Liam: Meet me at the left side of the beach in 15mins -Lx I looked at the text then over to Liam’s balcony no one was there. Did I really want to go and meet him? When im with him im not the arrogant bitch I am with other lads, im the old me. But id only known him 2 minutes. I took off my robe and but on a I <3 Ibiza crop top and my denim shorts and headed towards the beach. I don’t know what to say to him, it was getting quieter at the beach now and I had a text from summer to say she knew where I was and that they were going back to the room to get ready. I walked towards the left side and couldn’t see anyone. I walked on further until I got to the rocks, and I seen a shadow of a boy or a man wearing ¾ denim shorts a red and white chequered shirt his hair straightened and styled and a guitar. Then I realised that boy was Liam. I climbed on to the rocks and he grabbed out a hand and helped me up. “Im glad you made it” he smiled.