Chapter 5

*After school at the Jonas' house*
Selena: I'm so sorry about what happened.
Nick: Really? Out of all people I thought you would be happy I'm not dating her anymore.
Selena: Well yeah but I know you liked her a lot. I'm sorry it didn't work out between you two. And I'm here for you if you need me.
Nick: Thanks that means a lot to me Sel. You're a really great friend. *smiles* So Joe what happened at the Dean's office?
Joe: Well I got suspended for a week so I can't play the big game on Friday but pretty boy gets detention for one day and he can still play the game the dean even said good luck. Can you believe that?
Nick: Oh well that's messed up but hey he is the star quarterback.
Selena: He'll get what's coming to him one day.
Joe: Yeah but what about me. I'm not star linebacker? *pouts*
Demi: Awww it's okay baby. *kisses his cheek* If it means anything your my star linebacker.
Joe: Okay I'm better now. *smiles*
Nick: You guys are so weird. *both Selena and Nick laugh, Jemi glares at them for a second but then laughs along*
*Next day at school*

*Selena and Demi walking to school.*
Demi: *whining* I miss Joe. *pouts*
Selena: You just saw him literally just a minute ago when he dropped us off. *laughs*
Demi: But I'm not use to Joe not being here.
Selena: Awww poor you
Demi: *shoves her playfully* Shut up *laughs*
Selena: *giggles, stops when she sees Logan flirting with Taylor and Miley.* Uhh.
Demi: *sees where she's looking at* Don't worry about that jerk. You deserve much better than him.
Selena: Umm yeah I'll see you at lunch.
Demi: You better not ditch me like last time.
Selena: *giggles* I won't bye Demz.  *walks to her hiding spot*
*Selena's POV*

Ughh it's like everywhere I look I see him with another girl. I can't wait until graduation so I won't be able to see his fave every again.

*Selena trips over somebody*
Justlena: Owww!!!
Justin: *stops drawing* Hey watch where you're going you almost messed up my drawing. *looks up and sees Selena. * Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you.
Selena: *laughs* Who else do you know comes here.
Justin: I don't know. I--I--I just overreacted.
Selena: *giggles* You're cute when you stutter.
Justin: *blushes* Uh yea. *laughs a little.*
Selena: So you mentioned a drawing. You draw?
Justin: Uh yeah thats my secret hobby. I draw when I come here. It takes my mind off of things.
Selena: So can I see some of them?
Justin: Nu-uh *shakes his head* They are private.
Selena: Awww pretty please *fake pouts*
Justin: *looks away* No don't give me the face I can't resist.
Selena: *laughs and goes up to him* Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top. *pouts*
Justin: I don't like cherries.
Selena: *in a high baby voice* Strawberries?
Justin: *looks at her and laughs* Okay fine you can look, just don't laugh.
Selena: *looks through the pictures* Wow these are so beautiful.
Justin: *smiles* Thanks hey Sel can I ask you something?
Selena: Sure.
Justin: Would you like to...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hehee cliffie :D So I would like to know what you guys think. So comments, votes whatever just give me some feedback good or bad I don't care because I want to know what you guys think and if I can improve one anything.
okay bye love you guys ♥♡ I'll try to update everyday but it's holiday season so I don't know i'll try do.