Angelic Demons

*Warning: This story may cause offence to some religious views so please tred lightly my friends =)*

Prologue

My name is Shayrield, a millennia ago I was captured by Satan's Son Mandriel. Satan had me tortured for centuries before I fell apart; I could no longer handle the pain, but the feeling of guilt killed me inside. I was trained to hunt and to fight, but what Satan found most pleasing was my ability to kill countless souls with no regret. I couldn't regret anything my soul was dead, I felt nothing.

Then it happened...

I was lying in my cell, the walls dry with my blood stained across them, the floor cold with the ice that lined this dark and eerie place-despite what they tell you, Hell is not hot with fire it is cold with ice. Cell doors began opening and souls ran riot in the halls screaming in agony as they relived their torture over and over in their minds. My cell door stayed bolted as the screaming dwindled away through the halls. Slowly I pulled myself up, but just from that movement alone my chains tightened pulling me back down to the ground and locking me there as poison rose through the cracks in the floor absorbing into my skin. Satan preferred me to stay weak so that I was not a threat to him. My eyes began falling closed as the cell door opened and a looming figure stood above me. I knew it was a man, but his face was hidden by shadows.

“I’m sorry you’ve had to endure this for so long my love.” The man leaned down breaking my chains before lifting me up into his arms. “What’s happening, why isn’t my master stopping this?” My voice was broken from disuse and my eyes could no longer see from the temporary blindness that the poison caused. “Satan is dead, Mandriel killed him.” This man told me while I thought about it. “Mandriel killed his own father?” The words that left my lips sounded like a dream, Satan was dead, but Mandriel was always said to be worse than his father; I wouldn’t escape him and if I did he would hunt me down. “Yes.” He answered me so I sighed. “Then I must kill Mandriel if I’m to be free.” I said aloud. “You’ll have your chance one day, but for now sleep let your body heal.” His words alone put me into a deep sleep.

*Okay guys this is the prologue, hope it caught your interest so please comment and vote! Also I'm looking for someone willing to make a cover for this book since the one I made is pretty rubbish so yeah if you're interested please inbox me. Oh and almost forgot...Stay pretty people!*