Chapter Four

The doors to the balcony where wide open when I woke up bathing in sunlight, but Michael was stood on the balcony staring out at the surrounding world. “Michael, why are you here?” I wondered sitting up and he turned facing me. “I don’t want you to face him, I thought my intentions would be clear.” He didn’t understand, he never would he’s been raised by the Highest as have the others, I am the only angel that has been captured and tortured by demons, I am the only angel that has nightmares, I am the only angel that is forbidden from returning to my home and I am the only angel with scars.

“You wouldn’t understand…people like you never do.” The last part I mumbled so that he wouldn’t hear, but the movement of my lips clued him in to what I said. Michael looked me over then he spun around so he wasn’t facing me. “You don’t wear clothes to bed?” It seemed more like an observation. “What? Ah no!” I scrambled to pull the bed sheets up covering my chest as Michael went on with what he was going to say originally. “I may not understand your obsession with killing Mandriel, but I do understand that you feel you must; although I can’t lose you again, I watched them take you once and now you will go to them willingly?” He paused thoughtfully then chuckled lightly. “Your insanity continues to intrigue me…”

“My insanity? Is that all you came to do Michael? Just insult me so that I won’t go against your wishes?” I stared at him angrily before continuing. “Well screw you Michael! I don’t care anymore, I don’t care what you think and what you seem to neglect acknowledging is that I haven’t cared in a long time! I will go and find Mandriel and I will do my God damned best to kill the son of a bitch!” I yelled at him angrily and without even realising it I’d gotten up and was standing mere inches from him. “Err… O.K.” Michael backed down looking unnerved until he turned his head away again. “Shayrield you’re naked!” He pointed out so I jumped up in the air in embarrassment. “Oh, Gaaarrrh!” I screamed pulling the pink sheet off my bed and wrapping it ‘round me. “Get out I need to get dressed! Get out…”

“Blaze where the fuck are you?” Clive shouted so I opened the door seeing Clive with bright green hair replacing his natural black/blue hair colour, his amber eyes were filled with anger. Blaze appeared down the hall crying with laughter and the anger faded into just mere annoyance making me grin. “Awww so darn adorable!” I couldn’t help it, it just came out and drew their attention to me and Michael. “Holy fucking hell…you’re naked under that aren’t you, what the hell where you doing to her Michael?” Blaze questioned so I forced a blush into my cheeks. “He committed very…very sinful acts with me; what can I say I’m Hell’s temptress. Now get out of my room!” I screamed at Michael whilst both Clive and Blaze cried from laughing and Michael just stared in shock and confusion.

Once Michael had left my room I quickly got dressed and made my bed finding a black piece of paper under my pillow. I unfolded the paper finding golden writing on it, but I couldn’t understand it. “Hey Blaze come here, tell me what this says!” I shouted as I was thrown back at a wall and pinned to the wall by my wrists. “That’s our secret, now tell her it doesn’t matter.” It was Mandriel, he was here in my house! “Never mind…I figured it out!” I shouted as Mandriel stepped into my bedroom pulling me behind him then closing the door. “How long have you been here?”

“Long enough to know your bra size and that Clive and Blaze really need to just fuck...all night basically.” Mandriel shrugged falling back on her bed with his arms crossed behind his head. “So how we gonna do this are you gonna kill me or me kill you or can we just cut the crap and lose the clothes?” I stared at him in complete confusion, did he just say what I think he said? His hair fell over his eyes so I took the opportunity to look him over, I’d like to tell myself it was to look for weakness, but I knew it was a lie as did my conscience. From the tight black T-shirt he wore I could see he was lean, but also toned to pure perfection and let’s just say I wasn’t looking any lower than his naval, Lord knows all the thoughts that would spin through my head.

“I take it from the lust in your purple eyes and the increased breathing you want the last option? Good because I really don’t want to have to hurt you…in my opinion dad put you through far too much.” Mandriel stood up and I froze completely not knowing whether to hit him or just run for it. I decided to hit him, but he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him and it was like igniting a flame as a blinding white light filled the room  and melodious singing came with the light before fading with it. “What the heck was that?” Mandriel smiled like he knew the biggest secret in the world that he was just dying to tell.

Okay so this is probably mega short, but it's all i got at the moment so yeah stay pretty people!