Chapter 16

{Sunday, August 5th - At their hotel room at the Relais du Louvre hotel at 2:55 p.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

This hotel is amazing! Its so beautiful and totally romantic. Too bad we're only gonna be here for a week. Its too pretty to leave! I put down the rose and stared out the window. We had a beautiful view of the town. I might just take a walk around town one of these days. I gotta tell everyone later. I heard Keisha yell that she was going out to meet Walter and that she'll be back later. We all yelled "Okay!" back to her and I continued looking at the mermerizing view outside.

 Prince: (stands beside Sodee and looks out the window) Its really beautiful outside. Just like you. (smiles)

 Sodee: Um, thanks.

 Prince: (wraps his arms around Sodee's waist and rests his head on her shoulder) (whispers in her ear) I love you, Sodee. (starts kissing her neck)

 Sodee: (lets out a light moan) Prince, stop.

 Prince: (sits her on the empty vanity table and brushes his lips against hers) Why? (starts kissing her passionately, works his way down to her neck, and starts licking it)

 Sodee: (blushes really hard) Prince, I'm serious. Stop. (gets off the vanity table and goes to the bathroom)

I feel so... dirty. Why am I doing this to Prod? He's only been sweet to me and I treat him like this? I hate myself right now. I locked the bathroom door. I silently cry and let the salty tears roll down my face. Letting the cold water cool my burning face, I recapped everything that just happened. I grabbed a white towel from the rack, dried my face, and walked to the living room to find everyone watching TV. Avoiding eye contact with Prince, I sat myself in between Prod and Shanae and rested my head on Prod's shoulder.

 Prod: Boo, you okay?

 Sodee: (puts on a fake smile) Yeah, I'm fine! (to everyone) Hey you guys, you wanna go walk around town?

 Everyone except Sodee: Yeah sounds cool.

 Prod: It would be a great opportunity to do the MB cam. We haven't done that in a while.

 Amber: Then leggo!

 Everyone: (runs to their rooms, puts on their shoes, and meet back at the door)

 Prince: (grabs the video camera on the table)

 Sodee: (puts her room key in her pocket)

 Everyone: (gets in the elavator and walk through the lobby)

 Mrs. Sarre: (typing on the computer and looks up at Sodee) Bonjour!

 Sodee: (waves to her) Bonjour Madam Sarre! (holds Prod's hand and walks outside with the rest of the group)

 Prince: (pulls out the video camera and points it to himself) What's up MB cam? Right now we're here taking a walk around Virginia. But before we start talking about our tour, we want you guys to meet some people. (points the camera towards the girls) These ladies are our new backup dancers! You might recognize them if you went to our concert in D.C. on Saturday.

 Ray: That's riiiiight!

 Roc: (points to Tierra, Amber, then Shanae) This is Tierra, Amber, and Shanae.

 Prod: (hugs Sodee really tight) And this is Sodee!

 Sodee: (laughs) Okay, they get the idea.

 Prod: (lets go of her and laughs)

 Prince: (points the camera back to himself) So back to our tour. For our Forever Summer tour, we're gonna be going throughout the United States and Europe. The last concert of the tour is going to be in London.