Chapter 21

{Thursday, August 8th - At a photoshoot at 2:25 p.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

Today is a super exciting, totally MINDLESS day, we're having a photoshoot for MB's tour Back to School tour (yeah, the tour started in the beginning of August, so what?) with Diggy, Jawan Harris, Jacob Latimore, Lil Twist, Khalil, OMG Girlz, and The Wonder Broz guest starring. After our daily routine - breakfast, practice, chill time - we all got all dressed up and headed for the studio. When we entered the studio, I could smell hair spray and perfume in the air. Some lady led us into a room and I we saw everyone who is on the tour socializing. As soon as we entered the room, all eyes were on us and I felt a little uncomfortable.

 Lil Twist, Jawan, Jacob, & Khalil: (to MB&Diggy) MB! Whats good bros? (gives them dap)

 Prod: Gennis! What's good man?

 Gennis: (stands up from sitting on the couch and gives Prod dap) Its all good.

 Tool: Roc, long time no see. (gives Roc dap)

 Roc: Yeah.

 Bahja: Priiiince! (runs up to him and gives him a hug)

 Prince: (smiles) Hey Bahja.

 Amber: (whispers something to Sodee)

 Sodee: (giggles quietly)

 Photographer: (walks into the room) Okay, everyone to the studio. We're gonna take a group picture first!

 Everyone: Okay! (walk to the studio and stand in front of the white screen)

 Photographer: (holds the camera) Okay, now everyone say cheese!

 Everyone: Cheeese! (strike a pose)

 Photographer: Great! Now you all can go back, but Mindless Behavior - without their backup dancers - should stay.

We all went back to the dressing room after we took our group picture. I sat down on one of the loveseats and Khalil sat down right next to me. I was nervous, but I didn't wanna make eye contact with him, so I looked at my hands. But of course, Khalil just had to talk to me.

 Khalil: (to Sodee) Hey. (smiles)

 Sodee: (smiles) Oh, hi.

 Khalil: I don't think I caught your name. You are...?

 Sodee: Sodee.

 Khalil: Oh, sexy. (winks at her)

 Sodee: (blushes) Um, thanks.

 Khalil: (scoots a little closer to Sodee) So.. you're one of Mindless Behavior's backup dancers?

 Sodee: (tenses up a little bit) Uh, yeah.

 Khalil: (scoots closer to her) Guess that means you're a really good dancer, huh?

 Sodee: Um, you could say that.

 Khalil: (scoots closer to Sodee so their thighs touch) Cool. (smiles)

 Jawan: (to Khalil) Dude, stop being such a creep. (takes Sodee's hand to that she's standing up and their faces are inches apart) So, Sodee.. That is your name, right?

 Sodee: (nods her head) Yeah.

 Jawan: Hm. You're really cute. (smiles)

 Sodee: (blushes) Thanks.

 Jawan: Sorry if Khalil is bothering you. He's.. mental.

 Khalil: (to Jawan) Hey man, that's MY bait.