Chapter 17

{Tuesday, August 7th - At the Fair Oaks Mall at 1:37 p.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

So far today's been ordinary. We all woke up, had breakfast, went to the dance studio, and now we're just hanging out at the mall. I'm pretty sure we all felt pretty lost since none of us have ever been here before. I've been looking for Forever 21 everywhere! I wanna use some of my latest paycheck on a new pair of wedges. Eh, I guess they don't have it here then. Sad.. We stopped by the food court. Its funny how I just realized how hungry I am! Each of us got Sbarro while Ray hit up Taco Bell. I was in mid-bite when some chick walked past our table, stopped, and glared at me.

 ???: (to Sodee) You Sodee, right?

 Sodee: (swallows the food in her mouth) Yup, in the flesh.

 ???: So you're the one who's been messing with my Prodigy?

 Sodee: What the hell are you talking about?

 ???: (grabs Sodee by her shirt) Trick, you know damn well what I'm talking about.

 Sodee: (carefully takes the girl's hand off of her) Okay. One: (looks the girl up and down and shivers) eww. And two: your Prodigy? (chuckles) Yeah, you wish. Bitch, just dip.

 ???: You the hell are you telling to dip? Bitch, I'm Cece!

 Sodee: Okay, clap for yourself, Cece.

 Cece: (takes Sodee's bag and starts walking away, but Sodee trips her)

 Sodee: (gets her bag and steps on Cece's hand)

 Cece: (lets out a tiny yelp) You have no clue who you're messing with.

 Sodee: (looking down at Cece) No boo boo. You have no idea who you're messing with. You've been dismissed, now leave my presence.

 Cece: (opens her mouth to speak, but Sodee interupts her)

 Sodee: What did I just say? (raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms)

 Cece: (walks away with her head down)

 MB&The Girls: (look at eachother then burst out laughing)

 Ray: Hahaha! Nice one Dee! (gives Sodee dap)

 Shanae: Yeah! You had the girl walking away with her tail in between her legs.

 Sodee: Yeah, well she had it coming. Teaches her not to mess with (does a bodyroll) all thiiiis!

 Prod: And when am I gonna get (pokes her stomach) all thiiiiis?

 Sodee: (Beyonce voice) I can tell you wanna taste it, but I'm gon' make you chase it. You got to be patient, I like my men patient. More patience, you'll take my, get you in more places.

 Prod: Mmm, patience? (has his forehead against Sodee's) I don't think I have time for that. (gives her a peck on the lips)

 Sodee: (smiles) Oh really?

 Prod: Really. (bites his lip and looks her up and down)

 Shanae: (smiles and rolls her eyes) Kids these days.

 Cece: (points to Sodee) There she is. That's the one who's been messing around with my bait.

 ???: (walks over to their table and points to Sodee) This the one who been makin' you cry?

 Cece: (nods her head)

 ???: This shorty?

 Cece: (nods her head again)