Chapter 45

{September 23rd - At the airport at 4:33 a.m.}

Prince's P.O.V.

Today's the day I've been waiting for for so long - going to France with my love. And it's exactly a month before her birthday which means I have a month to plan a party for her. Oh, the pressure... But it'll definitely be worth it. We're at the airport and everyone cranky and tired, of course. I mean, it's 4 in the morning! We're already at our gate, but our flight's supposed to be at 5. Keisha just HAD to make us leave early.. When we got to the gate, everyone plopped themselves into a chair and dropped their luggage. We have like half an hour until we start boarding, so I might as well get something to eat or drink that'll wake me up.

Prince: (gets up)

Sodee: (opens her eyes and looks at Prince) Where are you going?

Prince: Gonna get something to eat real quick. (looks at everyone else) Anyone else wanna come?

Everyone except Prince&Keisha: Mee!

Keisha: (reading her magazine) You guys better come right back when you're done eating. I'm giving y'all 20 minutes.

Sodee: (walks to Chipotle with Prince, Diggy, and Millz)

Ray: (walks to Taco Bell with Shanae)

Amber: (walks to Popeyes with Prod, Roc, and Tierra)

Prince: So.. Are you guys excited for Europe?

Sodee: (smiles) Of course! I get to visit my home with my boo. (wraps her arms around his waist)

Diggy: (chuckles) Well going to the most romantic place in the world with my bae is pretty damn great. (pecks Millz on the lips)

Millz: (giggles and holds his hand)

We got in line, ordered our food, payed, and sat down at a table. Everyone else dived right into their burrito bowls, but suddenly I wasn't feeling very hungry. There was a weird feeling in my gut. I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon. I keep trying to push the feeling away, but then it comes right back. At this point, Sodee could see that something wasn't right with me. She put down her fork and gently touched my hand.

Sodee: Baby, what's wrong?

Prince: (sighs) It's nothing...

Sodee: Stop bullshitting. Spill.

Prince: Okay, okay. I just feel...weird.

Sodee: Weird?

Prince: (nods his head) Like something bad's gonna happen.

Millz: (stops chewing) Well damn, you better stop feeling like that before something does happen.

Sodee: (to Millz) Shoot, nothing's gonna happen.

Diggy: Nah, Dee. Don't jinx it. Cuz if Prince is having a feeling like that, it must be serious.

Sodee: Diggy, nothing's. Gonna. Happen. Get that in your head.

Diggy: Okay, but when something happens, don't be surprised.

Sodee: Whatever. Anyway, we gotta start wrapping up. We only got like five minutes until Keisha wants us back at the gate.

Diggy&Millz: (start scarfing down their food)

Sodee's P.O.V.

Even though I tried to tell myself that Prince's feeling was nothing to worry about, I still can't stop thinking about it. I keep denying it, but deep down, I feel like it's true. I gotta just push this out of my mind, I'm worrying too much. I mean, we're about to go to Paris! I shouldn't be worrying about shit.