Chapter 11

{Saturday, July 7th - In Sodee's room at 9:41 a.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

I walked up to my room to ask Prod if he's seen my phone, but I caught him looking at my album. Full of pictures. Pictures of me as a young girl in Bristol dancing, doing gymnastics, and roller skating. My mom kept an album of pictures of me when I was little. I'm her only daughter, so she insisted on taking pictures of me doing lots of stuff. I always hated when she did that, but she and basically everyone else I knew said I was extremely photogenic.

 Sodee: Um...

 Prod: This is you? (points a picture of Sodee dancing on a stage)

 Sodee: (blushing) Uh, yeah..

 Prod: (smiling really big) Aww! You were so cute! The guys have got to see these pics! 

 Sodee: What? NO!

 Prod: (runs down the stairs to the living room where everyone else is) GUUUYS!!

 Everyone else except Prod&Sodee: What?

 Prod: Check out these-

 Sodee: (jumps from the stairs, hops on Prod's back, and covers his mouth) Not a word, Prod.

 Prod: (speaks with Sodee's hand still over his mouth) MMMMMMMM!! (throws the album onto Prince's lap)

 Sodee: NOOOOOO!!

 Prince: (opens up the album and looks at the pictures on the first page) Aww! Sodee, you were adorable!

 Sodee: Stop looking at the pictures!

 Ray: Why? You were so cute!

 Sodee: Because! I.. Never mind, forget about it. (looks at Prince) Where's that omlet I told you to make?

 Prince: (points to the kitchen table)

 Sodee: (gets a fork, walks over to the table, and picks up a piece of the omlet)

 Prod: STOP!

 Sodee: What?!

 Prod: I need to make sure its safe to eat.. (eats some of Sodee's omlet) Hmm... Not sure yet. (keeps eating Sodee's omlet until he's eaten the whole thing) Eh, its safe.

 Sodee: PROD!

 Prod: What? 

 Sodee: You fucking ate all my food!

 Prod: Oh...

 Sodee: And how exactly are going to compensate me?

 Prod: How about this? (softly kisses Sodee)

 Sodee: Hm, that was nice, but my hunger isn't satisfied. (lies on the couch with her legs spread out on Ray's lap)

 Tyson: (runs into the room and hops on Sodee's lap)

 Sodee: (to Ty) Hey boy! (scratches the back of Ty's ear) Oh yeah. Prod, where are we going tonight?

 Prod: That, my dear, is a surprise.

 Sodee: Do I get a hint?

 Prod: Nope!

 Sodee: (frowns) Fine.. Who wants to play some Just Dance 3?

 Tierra, Amber, & Shanae: MEEEE!!

 Prince: Nah, I'd rather watch this go down. (gets comfy in his seat) 

 Sodee: Kay. (throws a remote to each of them and turns on the Wii) Which song?

 Shanae: Erm, how about Lollipop?