The Little Mermaid

Everyone knows the story, a young mermaid  princess trades her voice to a sea witch so she get legs to make a human prince fall in love with her on a 3 day time limit (well that's the Disney version and that's the most well known version so I'll use that one).

This story actually revolves around one big error, if Prince Eric had just given her a pen and paper then he could have found out her name and how she got there and everything, but no. She could have also mouthed some words such as her name, how she got there, etc. Also she could have told him that she just had a sore throat so that he could still think she was the one but she made him think she had no voice, it was like she wanted to make it harder.

Did you know that Eric is really isn't that great. First of all he said there was not another living soul around them on their romantic boat ride even though there was obviously animals all around them. They have souls! And also when Sebastian was singing he didn't even notice! I mean who doesn't notice a singing crab conducting an animal band during a romantic boat ride? I guess Eric doesn't. And when Sebastian told him Ariel's name he didn't freak out that 1: he found out from a talking crab on his boat and 2: that the crab knew her name. What! Weird! I guess he didn't notice that it was a crab talking to him. Maybe Sebastian knew brainwashing techniques! Yes, Sebastian is a brainwashing, talking crab and Eric is a sailor that doesn't know that animals have souls! I finally understand.

Also when he finds a random girl on a beach with no clothes he says come to my home!

Now about some flaws of mermaids themselves. Ok what do they eat? All animals are their friends, fish is like cannibalism, they hate humans and how many edible plants are there? Maybe they just eat plants. Ok. But here is the strange part about them, fish eat humans and humans eat fish. Not all of them but still. Kinda funny. And Scuttle is their friend even though seagulls eat fish, why not eat Flounder, Scuttle? Honestly he swims willingly over to you, perfect chance! Now for the obvious question: How do mermaids give birth? I'll leave you on that one.

Thank you to the people at my school for helping me come up with some of these ideas! Especially you actors of Ariel and Sebastian! And munchy!