Sherlock

Im talking about the new series of Sherlock Holmes in modern day London staring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman (its on Netflix, WATCH IT). I love this show so it was hard for me to find any issues really, but there was a couple of things that annoyed me.

Spoilers are coming now.

When Sherlock "died" in Reichenbach Falls it was ended with showing him alive. of course this makes some huge mystery that is not solved until the next episode. But was it ever solved? No. If you remember we find out how he did it when he is talking to Anderson. However at the end of his tale Anderson realizes that this story doesn't make much sense and that Sherlock must be lieing to him. Sinse Sherlock is gone by then we are never confirmed that that was true. This was made on purpose I know, but its still so annoying to me.  Also why didnt he tell John! His litttle I was worried youd tell story doesnt cut it.

Speaking of fake deaths the fake death toll of the show is now at a solid 3. First it was Irene Adler, then Sherlock and now we find Moiarty is added to the list? (Steven Moffat you are brilliant, but come on. The same trick thrice? You can do better!) At first we think "O my god! How!" but if we take time to think about it it kinda makes sense. What did they do with his body after that "suicide"? They never told us. Also Sherlock never did check the body. What if Moiarty just taped some fake blood under his jacket or something? What if he'd also  gone through the scenarios and had made different plans like Sherlock did? Ya, it could work.

Another little annoying thing is that I want to know Mary's name. Really just tell us.

One more thing, in Study in Pink when sherlock is there making his choice with the pills there are 2 big questions I have. First, if he really wanted to know if he won them why didnt he go back to the lab to check the pills and see whih one contained poison? He could have couldn't he? The second would be the pills themselves. How did mr. Cab have such good odds? Maybe he pulled a princess bride? Where both of the pills have poison, but mr. Cab is ammune? That would make sense. But then he wouldve lied about the good and bad bottles. He doesnt seem like the lying type. This confuses me.

Other than those I cant really find any. But with the new season I will find some more.